Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Utd are apparently looking at Vitor Baia to solve their goalkeeping problems. They have watched him during our Champions League games this season, and were impressed with his performances against Real Madrid.

Man Utd have also been linked with Toldo, Barthez and Canizares.

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
yeah I know...ManUre started watching Baia in November. Dani in the Future Porto posts should be put in the Porto forum, BEnfica in Benfica forum and SPorting in the Sporting forum. The rest of the league, national team and general statements go here. okay dood?

:)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Marcoa, but did you want me to post this topic in the Viking Stavanger forum?
:)

·
Registered
595 Posts
hmmm...

Now that Van Gaal is back to the green pastures of Nederlands, maybe Baía has more chances IN Barcelona. But I'd like to see him Portugal (which means Porto)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Over here they said that Baia's contract with Barcelona will be terminated this summer - so he will not play for Barca again - unless a new coach is found who decides to keep him.

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BOYS BAIA wont be joining the DREADED club (MUFC) as they have signed FABIEN BARTHEZ..
i have also heard he will be stayin with us 4 1 more season........

So the BEST POTUGUESE GOALKEEPER might be stayin with us...

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Also I should mention that Lazio Roma have also been rumoured to be interested in getting our illustrious keeper for next season. AC Milan also actively pursued Vitor Baia at the start of last season.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok this topic is over, Baia won't be going to Man U, and I am glad to say that Pinta Da Costa is currently negociating with Barcelona for him.

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts