Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a site that has Ferenc Puskas ranked 22 in the all-time greatest footballer list. This website has 14.4 thousand members: http://www.rankopedia.com.

Check this out:

My single vote pushed Puskas from #23 to #22 overtaking Michael Ballack.

Some people have the gall and teremity to rate Puskas lower than Marco Van Basten, Eusebio, Bobby Charleton, Messi, Eric Cantona (who's that?), Steven Gerrard, Kaka - you get the picture, all inexperienced voters. Ferenc Puskas belongs in the Top 3 Players of the 20th Century.

Puskas's ranking of #22 is only 3 better than Ryan Giggs, who, I mean who the heck is that? Register, vote once, and you don't have to visit this awful website again I promise. Everybody vote for Puskas and GallopingMajor will be happy, see :).

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
They should listen to Sir Alex who called him probably the greatest player ever, along with Pele. Im just not sure about the Pele part :) I see Beckham is higher...that settles that, this list is shit.

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
lmfao it is, its just the people vote for the players that are the same nationaliti as themselves, it dosnt mean anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts