Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently one England fan has been killed during the chaos and already 70+ fans have been injured. Police has arrested over 100 supporters and is going to expel them from the country.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
The dead fan is still a rumour. Let's hope it's not true.

A fan did suffer cardiac arrest and is now in hospital fighting for his life, though.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
meh , its normal...some passionate fans mixed in with some drunks and assholes...perfect for da game today , english v russia

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
:howler:

Yeah, that explains why the English were rioting even before the Russians arrived (against locals).

As usual though, the soft Eurofags can't handle their EE brethren. :poke:
The Russians have been there just as long. There's nothing to celebrate of normal fans being beaten half to death, only someone like you would enjoy that :facepalm:

·
Registered
17,429 Posts
I wonder how many NORMAL fans have actually been injured. Because everyone that participates in this is not a normal fan and deserves whatever happens to him. As far as I am concerned they can all beat themselves to death, as long as no innocents get hurt along the way.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I wonder how many NORMAL fans have actually been injured. Because everyone that participates in this is not a normal fan and deserves whatever happens to him. As far as I am concerned they can all beat themselves to death, as long as no innocents get hurt along the way.
Here you go:

A bunch of peaceful fans sitting enjoying some drinks in a bar, hooligans come along and assault them only for wearing England shirts.

·
Registered
40,588 Posts
lol, wherever the English go they smash things up, provoke locals and act like mad baboons. When this behaviour provokes a response, all of a sudden the English act like poor victims.

Sure, some innocent folks might get caught up in all of this and that's never a good thing. But it's not just innocent English folks, also Russians and of course the locals who are the biggest victim in all of this. Never though will you see the majority of these English fans calling their own hools to a halt, so suck on the hypocrisy you whiny wimp.

·
Registered
17,429 Posts
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rMZzntQlGk

A bunch of peaceful fans sitting enjoying some drinks in a bar, hooligans come along and assault them only for wearing England shirts.
I am not saying it doesn't happen, as I said I feel for everyone innocent to get involved by this shit, which btw includes everyone owning a bar or shop over there and gets his stuff destroyed.

However that video does not prove anything either way. From that video alone nobody can say who attacked who and for what reason. Not saying it's not how you claim, just saying that particular video could be more or less anything.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Need the english moderates(Los Che and Bill) to come out and condemn this senseless violence from their compatriots.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
lol, wherever the English go they smash things up, provoke locals and act like mad baboons. When this behaviour provokes a response, all of a sudden the English act like poor victims.

Sure, some innocent folks might get caught up in all of this and that's never a good thing. But it's not just innocent English folks, also Russians and of course the locals who are the biggest victim in all of this. Never though will you see the majority of these English fans calling their own hools to a halt, so suck on the hypocrisy you whiny wimp.
This is so true and we've seen it time and time again with England fans. I don't remember a single major tournament in recent years where their fans weren't involve in a riot or an incident outside the stadium.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts