Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20050115/NOTICIA190503341.html

As of late, this has been more than just a rumour. The links are getting stronger day by day, and it looks like Vincenzo Iaquinta has his heart set on signing for Barça. Udinese want a total of €10 million for Iaquinta - €2 million to be paid in the winter and the remaining €8 million to be paid in the summer. Negotiations with the club are set to continue until next week, and it looks like Udinese will reluctantly sell the player.

This weekend, Udinese will play AC Milan in Serie A, so it will a good opportunity to catch a glimpse of what he can (or can't :lala: ) do.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
I hope he will come, he would strengthen us in depth of our squad. I also have hope Davids will come once again!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
But isnt barca looking for a short term replacemnt for larsson...and it seems that this deal is rather serius..udinese-milan now is a must watch

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
coky said:
But isnt barca looking for a short term replacemnt for larsson...and it seems that this deal is rather serius..udinese-milan now is a must watch
Yeah... but it's impossible to find a quality player for such a short term. Besides, Larsson is good, but he's not a player for the future. Soon or later we had to sign a striker, if not this year, the next one. So if Iaquinta is good enough, he would be welcomed right now. That would definitely close the door for Saviola, IMO.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Iaquinta has the physical attributes of a large striker, but is surprisingly mobile
i think his best describtion is an enlarged version of montella, which looks great, as he can easily alternate places with Eto'o
i hope he comes, and brings davids along with him ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts