Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
El Madrigal is not our best hunting ground and they are a cracking side with pace to burn...we always struggle against that.

However,if we are to win it may be today,although I am far from confident..bite your hand off if you offered me a draw!

Our side is starting to look balanced..when we get Iker and Williams back we will add pace to that list of good ingredients.

·
Registered
267 Posts
tarquin, Thanks for breathing life into this board. Such a promising season. I hope we can have more chatter. I feel isolated in my corner of the world where football is plays with a helmet on and a basque is lady's underwear.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tarquin, Thanks for breathing life into this board. Such a promising season. I hope we can have more chatter. I feel isolated in my corner of the world where football is plays with a helmet on and a basque is lady's underwear.
:howler:..nice one nose...we'll do well this year but Villarreal are famous for simulation..and..hmmm..nothing else!..a nothingness of a place and a team!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Aduriz, let's see if "no party" applies as well. I never believed in Kike Sola, and still do.

Nice dive from Leo Baptistao, penalty, and 1-0.
True Fin...not sure that was a pen..but this team are famous for simulation.

Just wait until you see the time wasting in the second half..we need to be positive..45 mins and not 10 although i feel we may go down by 2 or 3.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm afraid we got what we deserved out of that game.

Nothing..apart from the dodgy pen they deserved the win.

This will abide with midweek Euro fixtures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts