Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-0.

Sorin, Carzloa and Forlan 2 scored for Villarreal and boasted the hopes of a seat in the CL next year.

Very nice match by the players today, Getafi helped them playing carelessely as it dose not even bother them to lose with such big margin that could have been bigger if Lucho who had a very good game got lucky in that shot that hit the post in the first half.

Now, the hopes for a seat in CL next year are higher than before with 4 rounds left in the following order:

Round 35:
Málaga - Villarreal

Round 36:
Villarreal - Albacete Balonpié

Round 37:
Barcelona - Villarreal

Round 38:
Villarreal - Levante U.D

These are 9 points available out of possible 12, I am counting Barca's game in the account as it is very possible to lose there.

The chances actually are higher than other rivals(Sevilla, Espanyol and Valencia) as their next matches are much harder than Villarreal's.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
ya very good game... i like lucho better then forlan... forlan did score but its always open net goals but we'll take them anyway we can get it ...... ya im scared for the barca game .. but a tie would be great there

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Sorry guys, by the time I remembered to do the match thread the game already started :D.

Great win, Forlan was tremendous.

Who said Villarreal were Riquelme-dependant? :D

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I just saw on TV that it took the Getafe team 9 hours to arrive from Madrid to Valencia:eekani: and thet everyone was pissed off. Apparently, the traffic plus a failed "shortcut attempt" by the bus driver were the culprits. One of the players said something like, well its no wonder our performance, except he wasn't as nice as I wrote:pp

·
Registered
742 Posts
KnoccOut said:
ya very good game... i like lucho better then forlan... forlan did score but its always open net goals but we'll take them anyway we can get it ...... ya im scared for the barca game .. but a tie would be great there
I don't think so. Remember the previous goal he scored or that goal against Barcelona as examples. Besides that performing open goals is not a matter of luck. If that was the case then we should say that Vieri for example is just an average player. There's an important merit in being in the right place and at the right moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts