Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another big European night at Ibrox deserves another big card display from the Blue Order. The customery show of colours will be present at Ibrox tomorrow night- hopefully not for the last time this seaso. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks on the night.

A preview from those bears working hard on organising tomorrow night's display. Larger images and updates can be found on TBO site.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
should be great, looking forward to seeing it.

no doubt STV will manage to edit it out completly like they've done previously with our displays so those watching at home wont get to see it properly..

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
James de Bear said:
Good job the game will be on Sky Teddy Bear but it will be edited out like it never happened in the highlights at night.
That was a disgrace the last time. I hope enough people complained the last time that they consider showing the display this time around. It's bad enough that we have to put up with Jim Smelly on the highlights show.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Is this a Blue order display?

I thought the club had arranged it.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I was in Manchester for the Inter Milan game,it was on ITV 2 down there,seen the display,got a lot of good feedback from everyone when they saw it,couldnt believe how great it looked.
Dont understand why STV had to miss it,when the rest of the network saw it?!

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
STV managed to feck up the coverage of our previous displays too as well as last seasons finale when they somehow managed to take all the excitement out of the last minute goals and the Rangers fans reaction at Easter Road.

They are total incompetents

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bad night for Celtic fans. Their new found friends were so blown away by the display they were clapping in appreciation. Reading through the forums today quite a few were swapping scarves, etc. after the match too. While this was going the dark side were waiting in their little bar to welcome them home. You have to feel sorry for them. :D

Some more images from last night:

]

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
very nice the best ive seen is the sea of green from northern Ireland against England at Old Trafford ill see if i can get those pics up if you want them??

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pumba said:
very nice the best ive seen is the sea of green from northern Ireland against England at Old Trafford ill see if i can get those pics up if you want them??
I wouldn't mind seeing the display as I've not seen that one.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts