1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Speaking of Villareal, maybe we could persuede Tacchi to promote Juventus to Riquelme. What a player JRR truly is. Incredible. :star:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hasuni said:
There's a difference though. You guys were through when Martin started that thread, and it was more mocking Barca then anything else.

But I don't know why you quoted me really. I havn't said that you could't start such a thread or threated to lock it, have I? ;)
Seriously speaking, and a number of Milanisti can confirm my words, even though your task is indeed difficult, I wouldn't be surprised if you lot go through. Should you lot score a goal, even in the 2nd half, your game would be similar to ours.

Obviously I won't wish you the best of luck ;)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Diavolo said:
Seriously speaking, and a number of Milanisti can confirm my words, even though your task is indeed difficult, I wouldn't be surprised if you lot go through. Should you lot score a goal, even in the 2nd half, your game would be similar to ours.

Obviously I won't wish you the best of luck ;)
Then obviously I won't say thank you. ;)

Good game yersterday. It's no coincidence that Milan always has got the upper hand when these ties are over. My bro and cousin both thought about calling in sick today because their throats were soar and they had no voices left. :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no, what did he say?

I heard the one today, i though it's a bit weird that he wants Juventus out.
Yeah.

He said that he didn't find it strange that Juve were struggling because Capello uses the same players game in game out, never gives any of the bench players a chance and so on. He also said that he had gotten tired of football his last year in Juve (with Capello), but now refound that love.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hasuni said:
Then obviously I won't say thank you. ;)

Good game yersterday. It's no coincidence that Milan always has got the upper hand when these ties are over. My bro and cousin both thought about calling in sick today because their throats were soar and they had no voices left. :D
Over here at work a few Inter fans failed to come to the canteen today ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bono said:
I start seeing Milan-Juve final allover again! What a joy in my heart! :cool:
Bono :cool: I fear that should Juve overcome the slight handicap they suffered in Leg 1, if compared to us poor Devils, they should be virtually considered in the Final :neutral:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts