Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone has heard of this news ? It was in today's newspaper :

Charleroi and Aston Villa are starting talks for a cooperation. The invitation came from Aston Villa on Tuesday. Villa wants to bring some young talented players to Charleroi so they would get some more experience.. Enzo Scifo didn't hesitate about the offer en replyed already in a positive way.

sorry for the bad translation of the article !

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Sounds liks Villa are trying too hard to be like Juve ladri or something...with the current state of our squad we cannot afford to send over our young talented players!
I cannot see it happening...but thanks for the news!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't it good to send young talented players to another team were they can play and develope.. Look what Man U does with Antwerp. They gave them 3 players and they played really well here and i believe some of them play in the first team of Man U now.
Or is Villa's squad not big enough to give players away ? Do they get a chance in your team ?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Kevin, Villa have a large squad but they are mostly players that are inbetween the reserves and the first team...it would be nice to send them off to Belgium to get some experience but the problem is when a main Villa player gets injured we need them...We do not have a sqaud like Man Utd's where there are countless kids waiting for a chance!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hey thanks Kevin..I hope Nilis can perform for us the way he does week in week out for PSV! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts