Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I find it as hilarious as everyone else will probably find it, but Villa has joined the race to sign prolific PSV striker Ruud Van Nistelrooij. Is Villa trying to be as big as Arsenal,Chelsea, and Man utd or something, well, I hope they can find a spare 20 millions pounds at least somewhere, or sell their whole team.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
A bit harsh I feel. You say that but I was laughing when Boro where trying to get Ziege but they did it.
Villa always have money to spend but 20 mil -you never know it may happen if they are willing to pay more than anyone else/

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, but Milan wanted to get rid off Ziege, so the advantage was with Boro concerning the transfer sum. Chelsea will soon buy former footballer of the year Weag for just a meagre sum I bet.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
yeah a lot of teams want him,villa got nilis thats enough,rvn is too good for the club.
i would really like to see him in milan,he's the new van basten.
we'll see in the summer

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Im sure that Lazio have gone mad.
1) They rate S Inzaghi very highly.
2) Salas out.
3) Milosevic in.
4) They are going to change things again if they come second, win the cup and get to the 1/4's of C.L.

RVN has also stated that he wants to come to the EPL and Milan want Rebrov.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i think salas will stay in italy.
lazio,juve or probably inter
milan wants two huge strikers,the first choise is rebrov and the second one is rvn,hasselbaink or trezeguet.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
At what;s so funny about Villa trying to sign RVN!!!! I hope you know that until a few years ago we were a bigger club than Chelsea...we have still won more trophies than them...including the European Cup thank u very much! If it is true then at least we are being ambitious!

Mind you, can I really see my boys beating off Man Scum and the Gooners for RVN...nope! But at least we show interest in the right players!!!

El Matador, I'd love to see Salas at Villa, even if I am a Lazio fan! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts