Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Vieira is by far the most talented of the three, Deschamps had better leadership skills.

mali's argument is rubbish though, Karembeu also won everything there is to win didn't he? he must be better than Ronaldo then? :pp

·
Registered
55,910 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Vieira is by far the most talented of the three, Deschamps had better leadership skills.

mali's argument is rubbish though, Karembeu also won everything there is to win didn't he? he must be better than Ronaldo then? :pp
karembeu scored important goals in cl for real madrid. plus he is a sympathic guy. he is important as a mascot. since he left, we stopped to win:D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
http://home.skysports.com/column.asp?hlid=346914&lid=Back_of_the_Net_column&title=A+Christmas+cynic+and+Cantona

Ooh, Aah Cantona...

Manchester United legend Eric Cantona certainly knows how to make enemies. Whilst his latest outburst may not quite be the vocal equivalent of a flying karate kick to the chops, the Gallic star has obviously lost none of his aptitude for angering people as he has taken a swipe at World Cup winning Frenchmen Didier Deschamps and Marcel Desailly. "Ronaldinho is the kind of player who makes kids dream," stated Cantona. "Kids aren't going to walk around with Deschamps or Desailly on the back of their shirts, are they? If there were only players like Deschamps and Desailly around, there would be about 10 people who'd bother to take up professional football and they'd be their cousins and nephews." In a bid to further ingratiate himself with fans of French football, le Grand Eric then stated. "I should have been born English. When I hear 'God Save the Queen' it can make me cry. Much more than I cry when I hear 'La Marseillaise'. I think Thierry Henry is a bit like me - he understands the English mentality. He gets it."

·
Registered
55,910 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
do you think Eric is just being controversial?

i can see his point about Ronaldinho, but he seems to be just having a pop.
cantona just says what is in his head. if he said it, means that he thinks it. he is not the kind of guy to polish people shoes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts