Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Injaghi naked?? :)
Where is the knife,the pills?
Man,this guy believe he is the greatest and that everyone is interested in him...He is so arrogant! :(

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
It's Bobo Vieri who has posed naked Loch!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Yes!
Not Injaghi :), who ever that may be!

Loch..., you should stick your head out of the water more often, you might have trouble reading the topic! ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Also Inzaghi will pose naked if j**e will win Scudetto! Maybe De Santis is gay...

B

·
0 Posts
Intresting..De Santis gay?? With that kind of logic I guess that he has a crush on Kovacevic for giving him that freekick....its possible alright.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Also Hector Cuper said that he would run around the stadium nakid if Valencia win the CL!!!!

Im sure he regrets saying that at the start of the CL

It was really unexpected since Valencia were qualifiers!!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Michel,thank you for the advice but i was refering to what Pippo said,that if Juve wins he will pose naked like Vieri and not to what Vieri did!! :)

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Edgar Davids, Edwin van der Sar (Dutch national champion in ear-surfing, Zinedine Zidane, Kovacevic and all the rest more handsome ?.....

Excuse me, which planet are you from ? Take a woman's advice. I prefer to see Cannavaro, Amoruso, Cafu and Buffon really.....

The Miss

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
The Miss; Those were propably not the womanizers in the Juve squad if You know what I mean :). I'm pretty certain Del Piero, Inzaghi, Tacchinardi, Ferrara, Esnaider, Zambrotta and Rigoni have quite a few fans who're interested in more than their football capabilities. At Parma I would suspect Torrisi, Paulo Sousa and Mario Stanic aren't rated that highly either :).
Might be hard stressed to brand Couto, Lombardo, Negro and Sensini sex symbols too.

What am I on about....... :(*lol*).

Ciao.

J

·
0 Posts
All Lazio players should take a naked photo.
Then we could do a calendar of our naked players.
With the profit we should buy glasses for De Santis.
What do you think ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts