Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that there are good chances that V32 joins Lazio - AGAIN!!!

If anybody is from Italy and reading this please can you translate me the text on the RAItext(page 220) about "Vieri alla Lazio".

What if he goes? Than we depend on Hakan Sukur. I just can't beleve that Moratti can sell the Phenomenon n.2.

FORZA VIERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Well if Vieri comes second 2 Ronaldo in ur mind then he might as well go from S.h.i.t.e.r Milan:p He carried Inter on his own until the Injury. Hes one of a kind. I say swap. U have the worst player in the world-Inzaghi & we get Vieri. Sounds fair! I mean Inzaghi must be around £60 mill':D

Z

·
0 Posts
The transfer from what I understand is very possible and the trade would be for Vieri and Jugovic to go to Lazio while in return we would receive Salas and Baranio. From what I understand, Moratti has a real hard-on for Baronio but if you ask me it is stupid mistake to sell one of the best strikers in the world. Baronia is no doubt a great midfielder but do we need him that bad as to get rid of V32.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, A. Del: what means S.h.i.t.e.r Milan?

V32 is 2nd best striker in the World. It seams stupid to sell him to a rival club!

Forza Vieri!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
The clubs have agreed only Vieri can stop the deal now. But what I understand he wants to come back to Lazio.

N

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't mind if we sold Vieri for than 32 million in cash, but if we get a straight swap for Salas and Baronio then I would go crazy! Vieri is by far the best Italian forward Italy have ever had and is possibly the second or third best striker in the world! I think if we can sell him for more than we got him then we can use that cash to get 2 other world class players.
Oh! And "Vieri alla Lazio" means "Vieri going to Lazio" in Italian. I would hate to see Salas in an Inter Milan shirt.

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
FORZA RONALDO
FORZA VIERI
FORZA DI BIAGIO

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It is not up to vieri>He has stated that he wishes to remain at INTER..Now it is up to Moratti//

If this deal were secure it would have happened already..Zamorano/in links with the mexican league/Recoba is staying./ronaldo hurt //sell vieri/ sign sukur//YOU HAVE NO ATTACK>>
They sell vieri...They are crazy...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Phenomen its a joke. ****er instead of Inter like a nickname, tease my bro with it :). It will be crazy to sell Vieri ,cause hes shown his potential with Inter. He needs a good partner like Salas when he was at Lazio. Zamma's not good enough.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If Moratti sells Vieri for Salas&Baronio, it will go down as the dumbest deal in history...although i would not sell Vieri, the only way i would EVEN consider the deal would be if Lazio offered Nesta or Veron with Baronio, not Salas....

Cragnotti and Moratti will meet on Wednesday, hopefully Moratti will stay sober until then because we need VIERI!!!!!

FORZA VIERI
FORZA RONALDO

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
It's a shame!!

It's a shame if Moratti sale Vieri back to Lazio!!What the hell it's Championship Manager?!!He stated that Vieri won't leave last week,but now the negotiation is on again!!!Why?!!And the offer by Lazio is humuliating!!!Baronio and Salas for Jugovic and Vieri?!!I wouldn't sell Vieri if they don't offer Nesta and Veron and Nedved!!!Is Salas any kind of Vieri?!!I don't think so!!!We have had enough dump transfer,Sukur for 18m!?Enough is enough!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
06/19/2000. Christian Vieri’s wedding, which is to take place this coming autumn, could spoil his proposed transfer from Inter to Lazio.

The player has recently expressed his desire to continue playing in either Milan or Turin so he can be close to his fiancée.

But according to various sources, Inter and Lazio have reached an agreement for Vieri’s transfer to the Roman club. In exchange for the bustling center-forward, Lazio would give Inter Chilean international striker Marcelo Salas, Italian Under-21 international Roberto Baronio, and 9.9 billion lira ($4.9 million).

Lazio also want Inter to include Yugoslav international Vladimir Jugovic or Frenchman Benoit Cauet on loan, as the Roman club’s midfield will surely be weakened by the imminent transfers of Matias Almeyda and Sergio Concecao to Parma. In addition, Lazio’s Czech international midfielder Pavel Nedved could soon be on his way to Manchester United.

The agreement between the two clubs, which could be announced later today, is subject to Vieri’s approval. But over the past few hours the sticking point has become Vieri’s reluctance to be far from his future wife.

Vieri’s fiancée is a ballerina who appears on a television show that is produced in Milan. It was thought that she would be continuing her career in Rome, but the television program she appears in was just picked up for another season, meaning she will have to stay in Milan.

Thus, Vieri wants to either stay in Milan or perhaps move to Juventus, based only 140km from Milan in Turin.

Juve are prepared to offer Inter Italy striker Fillipo Inzaghi, Alessio Tacchinardi, and Uruguayan international midfielder Fabian O’Neill in exchange for Vieri.

Further developments are expected later today

1 - 11 of 11 Posts