Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
jack goff said:
Do you think its true? Do you think the problems between Zac and Vieri has to do with Vieri being homophobic? Btw I got this from http://www.interisti.org/
First of all, how can Vieri be homphobic when he's probably gay himself?

Everyone can tell from the way he's all wishy washy with Inzaghi. God knows what they do in their free time.

ANd second...good point Inter01. Is Zac gay?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Is Zac a homosexual?

I think this rumour is simply crap. I think it is more to do with Vieri's pride than anything else. He doesnt want to sit on the bench and be brought on for 10 minutes and Zaccheroni wants him to be a team player - clash of personalities. ALthough the fact that vieri has said that he does not speak to Zaccheroni suugests that there is something we obviously do not know about.

What seems most strange to me is that when Cuper was sacked, Moratti stated that the bridge between Cuper as head coach and the players had broken down and as a result, Cuper lost his ability to instruct the players. But despite that claim, Vieri had his best season for Inter and it has never been said how and what players lost faith in Cuper and whether there really was a breakdown between the coach and players. For a coach who lost the respect of his players, Cuper has sure received a great many compliments from players who have this season stated that he is missed. And yet, here we are with Vieri actually admitting that he does not speak with Zaccheroni.

The only thing that is clear is that something is definitely not right and either Vieri or Zaccheroni will be on their way out at the end of the season.

+++++++++++++++

Vieiri snubs Zaccheroni

Inter Milan beat Bologna 4-2, but striker Christian Vieri was making the headlines despite not even playing.

The Italy international refused to take his place on the substitutes' bench and his future at the club now looks in doubt.

Vieri, an outspoken critic of Inter this term, said: "Instead of being on the bench, I decided to stay at (Inter's training ground) Appiano to train."

The 30-year-old then added he had 'no rapport' with coach Alberto Zaccheroni.

On the pitch, Inter boosted their hopes of gaining fourth place in Serie A - and with it a place in next season's Champions League.

Alvaro Recoba opened the scoring on 33 minutes and Fabio Cannavaro headed home Inter's second seven minutes after the restart.

Dejan Stankovic made it 3-0 just two minutes later before Claudio Bellucci pulled one back.

Obafemi Martins made it 4-1 before Bellucci completed the scoring.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who are we to judge Zac? there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. The question is we have seen how cordoba talked better about Cuper than Zac, Also VDM did the same, now Bobo clearly says he doesnt even talk to Zac :rolleyes:

Do you think some of our players are homophobic? Again this is taken from a Italian website go see the link, before you think I made up this. Btw they are very Pro Zaccheroni.

Maybe the want to hurt Vieri by claiming he is homophobic.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
jack goff said:
Who are we to judge Zac? there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. The question is we have seen how cordoba talked better about Cuper than Zac, Also VDM did the same, now Bobo clearly says he doesnt even talk to Zac :rolleyes:

Do you think some of our players are homophobic? Again this is taken from a Italian website go see the link, before you think I made up this. Btw they are very Pro Zaccheroni.

Maybe the want to hurt Vieri by claiming he is homophobic.
No one said anything about it being wrong. I don't care if anyone is gay or not. I am fine with it. But I think its all hogwash cuz I searched online and can't find any references with Zac being homesexual. End of story, stupid rumor.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Well, to give added credit to this rumour, it would help to know whether or not Zaccheroni is married or not. But then again, married men can also be gay and cheat on their wives so I guess his being married would not be a crucial factor but it would be an interesting one.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Having seen that photo and reading Pulsar's last comment I have to say that the combination has me I'm sitting here in my office laughing my arse off! :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Inter Milan coach denies Vieri bust-up
tribalfootball.com - April 19, 2004

Inter Milan coach Alberto Zaccheroni has denied reports that striker Christian Vieri snubbed a place on the substitutes bench for yesterday's match against Bologna.
Vieri refused to attend Sunday's 4-2 victory over Bologna at Giuseppe Meazza after learning he would only be on the substitutes' bench.

"I only talk about technical things," said Zaccheroni. "In a group there can be misunderstandings of which I only talk about in private.

"I'm the chief of the team and I have to manage these situations.

"I have 30 players at my disposal and it isn't easy to make everyone content.

"Vieri's exclusion was only a technical choice because last Sunday he was hit by a bottle that caused him to miss training until Thursday."

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, to give added credit to this rumour, it would help to know whether or not Zaccheroni is married or not. But then again, married men can also be gay and cheat on their wives so I guess his being married would not be a crucial factor but it would be an interesting one.

I almost fall from my chair reading this :howler: :howler: :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Look...all I know is that gay or not gay or bisexual, whatever that beast is, he needs to go. And go he must at the end of the season.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't know italian...so guys, can u tell me what the topics means?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Carson, the headline is basically saying that Vieri has no rapport with Zaccheroni because Vieri is homophobic. The natural implication being that Zaccheroni is therefore gay.

Ronaldo is gay also. That is why he split with his wife. He thought Clarence Seedorf was in love with him when in fact Clarence was having an affair with Ronaldo's wife. When Ronaldo found out, he went to Real Madrid with the club guaranteeing him that they would purchase a new toy boy the following season: hence David Beckham's purchase rather than the purchase of a couple of defenders. David Beckham's recent marriage problems have been prompted by his being caught in a nightclub with Ronaldo. To deflect attention away from him and his teammate, Beckham then had an affair with his publicist.

P.S. JACK, I WENT TO EDIT MY OWN POST AND ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED YOUR POST. I ONLY REALISED WHEN I WAS RETURNED TO THE POST UPON COMPLETION.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I dont know if this is real but no, none of them are gay. Vieri is actually a pimp with the ladies. He has a diff girl for every day of the week!

Vampeta is gay (for what I hear), but then again he did not manage to do well in Inter not because of that, but because he plain sucks.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
thank for your your explanation, senna.. ¡G¡^

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.