Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vieri: Inter can sell me Thursday 23 May, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri has added to transfer speculation surrounding the Nerazzurri by admitting he could leave the San Siro.

The hitman has again been linked with a summer move after President Massimo Moratti again blasted his players for their end of season slump.

“If Moratti wants to sell me, then he will call and tell me,” confessed Vieri. “He hasn’t said anything to me yet.”

The Italian international is in Japan preparing for the 2002 World Cup and a good performance could reignite those reports that Real Madrid have made a £31m bid.

The former Atletico Madrid and Juventus star also moved straight after the France ’98 tournament, in which he netted five goals.

“I felt like a change at the time,” he admitted, “and that’s what I did. Now I am a little less inclined to switch.”

A wild transfer rumour this week suggested that Milan and Inter were preparing to swap Vieri with Andriy Shevchenko.

“In Italy there is a lot of talk,” smiled the striker, “but I don’t think that will happen. Mind you, anything can happen in football.”

·
Registered
181 Posts
Vieri might have ssaid that !
But he mean it in another way !
When Moratti said that all players were in sale !
He might have meant that : If Moratti wants to sell me, then he has the right !!
AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT !
he has just recently signed a new contract !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Vieri might have ssaid that !
But he mean it in another way !
When Moratti said that all players were in sale !
He might have meant that : If Moratti wants to sell me, then he has the right !!
AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT !
he has just recently signed a new contract !!!!!!!!

He's one of those players who have a definate future with INTER !!

Cordoba
Vieri
Toldo
Fontana
Serena
J.Zanetti
C.Zanetti
Ronaldo
Conceicao

1 - 3 of 3 Posts