Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are days of attended these in Lazio house. Phrenetic hours for the fatidical one si' from part of Vieri. Mercoledi' us would have to be the encounter between the two presidents Cragnotti and Moratti to Milan. But in the last hours it seems to prevail the thesis that the forward, to the end, remains clamorously to the Inter, thus deciding to wear for according to consecutive year the same mesh. E' to mean, in this optical, the unexpected company of Roberto Baronio. In the late afternoon, in fact, the son of the president Massimo Cragnotti, and the d.s. In the Governed one they have been met with the proxy of the player and have underwrite I renew contractual until the 2005. Baronio would have to perceive for next the 5 years 3 billions to season. The centrocampista and its entourage have had wide guarantees from part of the biancoceleste society on the permanence to Rome of the player. Baronio, in fact, could be inserted in the technical contropartita one, with to Salas, in order to arrive to Vieri. Now it seems that " Bobo-Gol " is seriously rethinking to the hypothesis to remain to Milazzo, also perche' wants to try to conquer important titles with the mesh nerazzurra. Behind all cio' there would be Marcello Lippi who, in the last days, has called the player, than e' in vacation in the USA, for convincerlo remaining. If the centravanti did not have piu' to arrive in ready the Cragnotti Capital e' to giving the onslaught to Hernan Crespo of the Parma. This afternoon, in fact, Massimo Cragnotti, Governed, Gustavo Mascardi and Hidalgo, assistant of the Argentine proxy they have been met to Formello. The Lazio in order to arrive to number 9 of the Parma could prepare one maxi operation in which inserting Almeyda and Salas. Perhaps, also Sergio Conceicao who pero' today, to one radio Roman, has declared not to have some intention to leave the Lazio. " yielded I gia'? They are all bales, " has said. A week it makes Tanzi had asked eight days for reflection before giving one definitive answer on Crespo. Mercoledi', beyond seeing Mor

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MILAN - Which it will be the surprise of this calciomercato nerazzurro? " the surprise is that Vieri remains ", answers of instinct Massimo Moratti, in a granted interview to Lombardy Burlaps. " Christian wants to remain with we: we receive with enthusiasm this its desire that it means premised and promised to do good with the mesh of the Inter ". Probable that the Latium president Cragnotti does not surrender. Indeed, he will return to the attack? " Yes, task that will make it, why ne we have spoken. Then we will see... ". While one looks at that the voices of a interest nerazzurro for Montella do not find reply official: " E' a forward of the quality, best. But creed that Senses it does not want just venderlo ". Therefore the offensive possibilities of the Inter will be entrusted to Vieri, Hakan Sukur, Recoba and Zamorano. " They are four players of various characteristics. We will estimate if prenderne fifth of experience that supplies guarantees for the little games that a young person for the future will have to disposition or ", assumes Moratti without to forget that, from January, there will be Ronaldo.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
WOW....what a relief....BUT i heard that Moratti is still keen on bringing Baronio to INTER.....i say we give them Sousa and Jugovic/Moriero for Baronio.....

As TAZZ said, he is Italy's best midfielder....

FORZA INTER
FORZA RONALDO & VIERI COMBINATION!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moratti "Vieri wants to stay here!"
"Christian Vieri wants to continue to play with Inter and we are very happy of that! This is also a signal of his will to reach some important target with this shirt! In my opinion the great surprise of this transfer market will be just that Vieri will stay at Inter!"

These the words from Massimo Moratti, Inter's chairman, reported by Ansa on Tuesday. A new chapter in the never-ending movie about Vieri's future. In last days it seemed the forward was really near to join Lazio, then it was the time of Juventus to make a bid for him.

But probably Sergio Cragnotti won't give up to reach his first market task "Yes I think the same: Cragnotti will continue to try, and when he'll do that we'll see if something could change" the Inter's president added.

Meanwhile Moratti denied his club could make a bid for Vincenzo Montella, AS Roma and Italy striker "He is indeed a skilful player, but I really doubt Franco Sensi would like to sell him!"

Besides the president is already satisfied with the attack Inter has just now: Hakan Sukur, Chistian Vieri, Alvaro Recoba and Ivan Zamorano, without forgetting Ronaldo, injured "They are four players with different characteristics. We'll value soon if that will be enough; otherwise we could buy another striker with more experience, who will accept to be benched, or a young talent for the future"

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
"Sergio Cragnotti won't give up the dream of bringing back Christian Vieri to Lazio. In the next days Cragnotti is going to see Inter's president Moratti to discuss about Vieri."

When will Cragnotti give up.Vieri wants to stay,why not accept that and get on with there lives. Let Vieri have a nice vacation instead. Cragnotti must the worst president ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts