·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
just another rumor that won't happen...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
why would milan want to go through this deal. :rolleyes:

though i respect vieri and he is a great player, he is injured half of the season. there is no back up for him when he is injured at milan.

no thanks keep vieri at inter and don't talk about sheva going anywhere. it is a settled matter.:fero: :devil:

In all good sense this is likely to be a late april fool's joke.;)

Ciao

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
This was BS as always...i cannot believe why Inter.it publish all those crappy rumors too.:doh:

Vieri-Shev swap denied

(Channel4) - Milan and Inter have hastily denied reports that a possible swap deal between Andriy Shevchenko and Christian Vieri was on the cards.

Italian news programme TG5 claimed that the two clubs were discussing the move but both have labelled the stories as pure fantasy.

"This swap deal will not happen," said Milan’s Adriano Galliani. "Sheva will definitely stay at Milan. It is my job to officially deny this story.

"I want to tell all the fans that they can sleep peacefully because this transfer will never occur."

Inter also responded quickly to the speculation. "This story is without foundation," it said on the official club website.

The two clubs have held transfer talks in recent weeks over possible deals involving Francesco Coco and Clarence Seedorf.

Meanwhile, other news suggests that Seedorf could be heading to Barcelona in exchange for Dutch winger Marc Overmars.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Vieri-Shev swap denied

Vieri-Shev swap denied Tuesday 21 May, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan and Inter have hastily denied reports that a possible swap deal between Andriy Shevchenko and Christian Vieri was on the cards.

Italian news programme TG5 claimed that the two clubs were discussing the move but both have labelled the stories as pure fantasy.

"This swap deal will not happen," said Milan’s Adriano Galliani. "Sheva will definitely stay at Milan. It is my job to officially deny this story.

"I want to tell all the fans that they can sleep peacefully because this transfer will never occur."

Inter also responded quickly to the speculation. "This story is without foundation," it said on the official club website.

The two clubs have held transfer talks in recent weeks over possible deals involving Francesco Coco and Clarence Seedorf.

Meanwhile, other news suggests that Seedorf could be heading to Barcelona in exchange for Dutch winger Marc Overmars.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Shevchenko Would Only Leave Milan For Foreign Country
News Archive

Sheva is happy at San Siro (Allsport)
05/23/2002. Andriy Shevchenko has dismissed talk that he could join Inter in a swap-deal with Christian Vieri, and says he'd only leave Milan for a foreign country.

Speaking of the speculation linking him with the Nerazzurri, he said: "I have not read the newspapers, but it seems absurd.

"With all due respect to Inter, I could never betray Milan. With Milan I have matured after three seasons here.

"If I had to leave it would only be for a foreign country, never another Italian team. I want to win with Milan."

soccerage

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
CUPER E AND THE TRANSFER MARKET: "LETS LEAVE IT ALONE SHEVCHENKO- VIERI: THERE WERE NEVER ANY NEGOTIATION
Sunday, 26 May 2002 04:54:16
MONTECARLO ¡V Hello, a handshake, a lot of people around Inter¡¦s head coach Hector Cuper. Quite a few questions, on the transfer market, technical matters and also on the world cup. He answered every single question, even on the exchange Shevchenko- Vieri : ¡¨ What exchange, this case was never open and there were never any negotiation

inter.it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts