Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio will not get Vieri because he is engaged to someone who works in channel 5 in Milano so he will stay there not because he's happy in Inter but only because of personal business. the Crespo/Salas & Amlmeyda swap will not happen either, Crespo will stay in Parma untill his contract is up in 2004.What WILL happen is this: Marcelo Salas (who obviously doesnt get along with Eriksson) for Filipo Inzaghi. That's going to happen anytime now.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Swap SALAS fore that swimmer pippo man that sux azz Vieri is 1 thing but pippo nooooo.

JF

[Edited by JUAN F on 22-06-2000 at 22:14]

R

·
0 Posts
I hope this is not true.
Can someone tell me this is not true.

I dont want to have that Pippo and Salas is a good player who cares for the team. So why exchange them?

·
International
6,519 Posts
I prefer SALAS better than Pippo...
HE DAMN SUX man who has rumoured that motherfu***ng lie ??!?!:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
713 Posts
I prefer Salas better than Pippo , Crespo and Vieri too
'cause if Crespo or Vieri comes we must let Veron or S.Conceicao leave !

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Only a rumour!!
Salas gets on well with Eriksson it was just that once but everything is cleared up now and Salas wants to stay at Lazio since he knows what a great club we are since we will win everything!! :):)

FORZALAZIO!

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, Salas wants to stay with Lazio, and replace him with Fillipo Inzaghi???, no way!!! just wath Euro 2000 and you'll see how much he sucks, Zoff should not let him start against Romania.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts