Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi interisti

this is my first post in this forum but i have been visiting it for 2 months and must say u have done good work ( thanks )

i believe we should get rid of canna and vieri so that we can afford around 30m
+15m from ronaldo deal
+10m( from me :rolleyes: )
=45m
45m i suggest we get playmaker ( aimar or ballack ) i prefer ballack because he can play as central midfielder and he is german( good header ) .

as for defence i think stam and mexses are good choices some may say stam is old (he may have one year left in his career but damn we didn't win Lo Scudetto for 14 years )

my mest formation ( for next year if vieri canna out and mexses,stam, ballack in )

......................... toldo .................

......................mexes.....stam....cordob .....................

...................... cz ......... emre .........................

..................van .................................. stanko..................

................................ ballack ..............................

................................................. recoba...................
............................................... adriano .................................

i know its dream but it isn't impossible

one more thing ( we should get frey back )

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome mate...but how come your lineup does not include j.zanetti??? :confused:

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi carson

j.zanetti he is one of the my reasons to become an inter fan

well each season we have injury problems i will use him as sub
he can play in L,R wing besides he can play in 3 man defence
believe me he will play around 24 games.

one more thing if we play against big teams he will play as shadow in 3-4-2 i have nikename for him in this line up (the asassin)
for example if we played against juve j.zanetti will mark their best player their playmaker nedved, can you imagine it the whole game he will take nedved down we will play 10 against 8 ( without nedved they almost without their strikers )

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
JZ would be better suited for that right side more than van der myde. and stankovic couldnt play the whole left wing unfortunately.

great team on paper, but i dont think it would work well on the field.

·
Registered
678 Posts
:star: Unblievable :star:

look at this club: she wants to sell F.Canavarro and Vieri and an extra $$$s to exchange only a guy back. :rolleyes:

there won't be another same magnificent club in the world.

·
Registered
831 Posts
com'on you guys are being abit to tough on the guy ... the 342 thing, well he explained that by saying he want J.Zanetti to be the 11'th man as a free role man marker.

As for the line-up well gotta agree with CUG ... its a good collection of Names but it just won't work ! it is just simply way to unbalanced to beat any decent team.

For you line-up abo3abed i would by one of Ferrari or Mexes to be the sweeper and i would keep Cannavaro, as for Aimar or Ballack well i would pick Aimar as he is more of a creator, since that is what we need for the future with the Adriano-Martins duo. However, personaly after we signed Stankovic i would prefer to switch to a 4312 with Emre, CZ and Stan being the three midfielders behind Aimar, and Ferrari the defender along side Cordoba in the center. IMO Stankovic can play anywhere even on the left of the midfield in a 3412, as he used to under ZAC in his lazio days, but i see it as a waste of his talent and that is why i would'nt mind switching to a 4312.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
IF we do buy AIMAR, I wud go for a line up of my own, which is not that possible... may be

it's 4-3-3 :

_________toldo

j.zanetti__cordoba__????__????

__stank__c.zan/?__emre

______aimar

___adriano__recoba

that's how i wud play my inter.
Get a very solid left back, I don't trust Coco coz of his injuries and for that formation we need great wing backs as they will have to do many runnings up and down. We got one - J.Zanetti. who might be the other ?

Recoba is there to partner and not the duo of Vieri__Adriano. If recoba keeps on playing like this, then he wud be very very useful to us. He will help in midfield alot.

lets see

·
Registered
831 Posts
that is exactly what i was talking about ....

As for the rest of the players i gotta agree with the Coco problem, i mean if he does not shake of his injuries after his operation then i would'nt trust him either. As For CZ i don't see any reason why we should look for another player in his position.

all in all for this transformation to happen, Inter would have to sell VDM, Lamouchi, Cruz and Cannavaro. These players are all good players but the just won't fit that line-up. As for who to sign, i would get Aimar, Ferrari and Daniel (the brazilian right back from sevila) ... the first two would start and Daniel would be J.Zanetti's sub, since the way i see it any time Aimar, Emre or Stankovic gets injured J.Zanett will step in and fill the Right midfielders role while Stankovic covers for the injured player.

_________toldo

J.Z/Daniel__cordoba__Ferrari__Coco_

__stan/JZ__c.zan__emre/Stan

______aimar/Stan

___adriano__recoba

Offcourse for any of this to happen the Inter management will really need to have abit more balls then they usually have. The way i see it Even if Inter do buy Aimar in the summer they would'nt have the guts to sell the not needed big players and neither will they have the guts to force a switch to a 4312.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
u agree with me...
thats great ! :D

we shud go for these players for that to happen :

(1) Vidic.
(2) Metzelder / Stam / Mexes / Ferrari.
(3) Aimar.
(4) Maxwell / Evra / ? (left back)
(5) Daniel (he wud be great for future)

And if we get Emerson, it wud be more better. But I don't say that it's a must. If Emerson is bought, then C.Zanetti wud leave. But that cud pose a problem for us to get Aimar and if we intend to spend much $$ for a defender - Metzelder/Lucio. But there's also the chance that Vieri cud be sold !

and this time my squad :

toldo, moreau/cordaz, ?

j.zanetti, daniel, maxwell, pasquale/coco

cordoba, vidic, adani, materazzi, metze/mex/ferr/stam. (may be one of adani/matrix)

c.zanetti, farinos, karagounis, emre, stankovic, pizarro/?

adriano, recoba, aimar, martins, cruz, v.meyde

something like that.
:) ;)

·
Registered
831 Posts
I would'nt consider buying Emreson or Pizzaro .. i have nothing against them, actually i think both of them are great, but neither of them would fit into the version of 4312 which you and i have above.

As for Daniel the only reason i chose him is coz i want J.Zanetti to be the number 1 sub for any of our Midfield Injuries (apart from the DM position) ... basically if Stan gets injured JZ steps in, if Emre or Aimar get injured Stan would take there place and JZ would take Stan's position. So as you see for that to happen Inter would need a really good Right back since he will probably see alot of game time.

So for me i dont really want to do the mistake of changing the squad every year. So other than a Sweeper and Aimar, i only would sign a right back who is good enough to be a starter. The rest is all about doing the dirty work which Inter allways avoids "getting rid of the not needed".

My Inter Squad:

GK: Toldo and the two subs

D: Ferrari, Cordoba, Adani, Materazzi, Cannavaro*, J.Zanetti, Daniel, Coco, Pasquale

M: Aimar, Stankovic, Emre, C.Zanetti, Beati, Almeyda, Karagounis, + One of our loaned out youth team players

F: Adriano, Vieri, Recoba, Martins, Peralta**
*after realising that Gamara is out of contract i put Canna back in the squad.
**already signed

25 Strong players, thats all you need IMO ... 11 Italians, so that gives a good sold italian base, which needed to give an italian identity to the club.... Good experiance through the squad and a good average age.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
nice one..

and almeyda will also be out of contract and i don't think that we will need to renew his contract.

and i wud go for a left back. Coco did have his surgery at last, but still who knows....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dont forget him!

IMO Cambiasso would be useful as a left back.He is a talent&he was once seen as another Redondo.He can run with the ball perfectly(Agentinaers all do this well)and he is young.After all,he is better than Pasquale:D Since Coco is injured,I think we should give him a chance to show&maybe he'll be a surprise just like Cruz:D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Javier can serve the drinks:howler: ,Nah we'll have the ferrari at Milan he's to quick for Inter.:tongue:

·
Registered
831 Posts
well i guess they got that from his old days at River. However, even then he was a central midfielder (not a DM), yet, he did play a few matches in the left wing-back position ... Still that was only coz there left wing-back was injured, his position is definetly in the center .. Basicaly he used to be the one who controled the tempo of the game for River.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Hey Mohaned, seems that you have seen Cambiasso play many times. How good is he ?

It seems that he's very very close to us. His agent declined that he signed agreement with us but said that he's very close to signing us and that he'sinterested to join Inter.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts