Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vieri begs for Ronaldo rethink Wednesday 15 May, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri has warned that he too may leave Inter if Ronaldo is allowed to move on following a cash row with the club.

“I only stayed at the San Siro because of Ronaldo,” he told Tgcom. “He must remain here and next year we’ll have great fun together. I am certain of it.”

The Italian international has also had blazing rows with the Nerazzurri over the years and last summer was on the verge of returning to Juventus.

Now that Real Madrid have allegedly made a £31m bid for the 29-year-old striker, it is increasingly likely he will be allowed to leave.

Yesterday the Brazilian’s agent Reinaldo Pitta told a radio station that Ronaldo deserved a pay rise as he had “returned to the player of old.”

President Massimo Moratti reacted angrily and slammed, “After the Stadio Olimpico defeat I cannot afford to be nice anymore. If the agent’s statements are true then this is very serious.”

“People are still crying after May 5 and this is why at Inter no-one is untouchable.”

Moratti was famed for spending big every summer, but the losing the Scudetto on the last day of the season has convinced him to turn a new leaf. “We will stick with the players who were more consistent at the start of the campaign rather than the stars who earned less impressive results.”

“For me Ronaldo remains the best player in the world,” conceded the oil baron. “I hope he does stay at Inter, but if another club wants to tear itself in two to take him away then they had better be prepared to go all the way.”

Ronaldo has now responded to the scandal, but refused to make any firm comments on his future.

“My relationship with Moratti is good,” he assured from Brazil’s training camp in Barcelona. “I spent the best year of my career here at Barca and expect a warm welcome from the fans. All I want to think about now is the World Cup.”

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hell if he wants more money from Inter we better sell Ronaldo fast.........

WTF so many years we pay for his wages while he recuperate from those knee

I am feeling sorry for Ronaldo for all his injuries, but Ronaldo gets into my nerves......Brazil this Brazil that
WTF

Now he is in WC for Brazil NT

I know that he had not been 100%........He doesn't choose to recuperate and prepare for next season
He just want to be the HERO of brazil :fero: :fero: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
International
8,545 Posts
popsicle said:
“I only stayed at the San Siro because of Ronaldo,”

I know a lot of you think much of Vieri but he obviously doesn't think much of Inter.

Once a mercenary always a mercenary.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Ronaldo&vieri said:
Hell if he wants more money from Inter we better sell Ronaldo fast.........

WTF so many years we pay for his wages while he recuperate from those knee

I am feeling sorry for Ronaldo for all his injuries, but Ronaldo gets into my nerves......Brazil this Brazil that
WTF

Now he is in WC for Brazil NT

Whats wrong with it man?Brasil is his country and he could say whatever he wants about his country.Who else should he play for in the world cup?China!!!!
What a dumb thing to say for a guy who has Ronaldo in his screen name.I guess Ronaldo is best when it suits your needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts