Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is added speculation that Bobo Vieri is returning to Rome, together with Peruzzi.

In return, according to strong speculation,the players who head to Inter are Almeyda,Marcheggiani and Salas.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
How if just Salas + big amount of money.. we still need Almeyda and Marchegianni of course ........
Hey, we got $50 million from the stocks , right ????
Cragnotti, use that money to bring back Bobo without selling Almeyda !!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It´s a crazy deal and it´s not worth it !!!

Here´s a deal in my liking: Salas+ Money for Vieri. Almeyda for Redondo ( if Almeyda has to leave at all ).

Why has Cragnotti set his mind so hard on Vieri ?? Peruzzi is not even nr 2 in italy so even if he has had a great season and saved Inter time and again I still want to see us buying smart and for the future.

Almeyda and Salas both have their future ahead of them - something that we can not say for Vieri and Peruzzi !!

We sold Vieri now let him stay in Inter and use the cash on long term investements !!

Top 3 strikers ( instead of Vieri ):

1) Jardel
2) Savio Milosevic
3) Palermo

Jardel could be excellent in Lazio and he would come much cheaper then Vieri and he´s never injured and always great with his head.

Jardel - Inzaghi - C Lopez - Salas

That works for me and I think that some people out there agree. Cragnotti wants to break Brazil - well make Jardel a superstar in Italy and you have the perfect way into Brazil my friend.

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. With speedy conceciao, Nedved and C Lopez there is no way Jardel could fail and Veron to supply the passes .. OH MY GOD !! Eriksson read this post and get on it.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haloo
i never heard peruzzi want to move from inter!!

Morratti is that stupid want to sell vieri !!

unless lazio given veron and salas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts