Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like lazio are willing to trade these players from inter!!!!
what do you think?
maybe its better.....

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
PLEASE!!!!!
No way!!!

Vieri is one thing.

but it seems Cauet and Jugovic to trade for!!

But I have got a serious question, which is..

WHY????????????????

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Rest assure that Cauet will never know the honour of wearing a Lazio jersey !!

I think that bringing back Jugovic is a good thing 1) He never has a bad game 2) He has alot of experience 3) He is currently one of the best players in euro2000.

Lazio has shown time and again that old warhorses are worth their weight in gold ( look at Simeone ).

Rest assure that Lazio will never embarrass themselves the way Inter and Real do on the transfermarket !!

Rest assure that our team will be stronger then last season, Cragnotti will see to it with the guidance of Eriksson !!

Rest assure that Cragnotti will never accept a player above the team and if Veron won´t shape up and start thanking god that he plays in such a great team he´ll be out of here in no time - he´s impossible to replace but a team can be great without him ( it´s just sooo much harder ).

Cragnotti " Nesta and Veron are not for sale, atleast not this season " ;) that´s just soooooo Cragnotti in a nutshell. I´m sure that Nesta is never for sale but Veron won´t stay the duration of his contract.

Here´s a deal for you Cragnotti: Loan Baronio to Udinese and take Giannichedda + an option to buy Fiore ( if no team grabs him before the start of next season ). Then after 2 years take back Baronio and insert him into Lazio.

I can´t for one sec belive that Baronio will go into the starting 11 of any of the 6½ sistahs, not at his age.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,Jugovic has LOTS of bad games,especially this season he was awful,and I mean REALLY bad.

BUT the way he plays now,at the Euro2000,where is arguably the best midfielder of the tournament,these is no doubt that he is twice the player Baronio will ever become.

I have no doubts,from all these years I've seen him play,that the real Jugovic is the one we see now,but can he keep it like this? I hope he can because its a pleasure to watch such players.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
This deal would suck..
Vier to lazio no way..WHY WHY WHY
Jugovic should be droped from both sides..
V32 has said in an earlier interview he wanted to stay at inter.. This can't happen..

·
International
6,519 Posts
common , Jugovic as a part of Vieri... NO WAY !
He is to old .... I mean he plays well but nooo, he doesn't fit in Lazio's defence

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wy are you guys talking about benoit cauet to lazio,i have never even mentioned him.......

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah that's a good idea svennis to loan Baronio to some italian club and get Giannicchedda with Fiore, I also don't think Baronio will appear in any starting 11 during next season. As for V32, so that's my greatest dream to get Christian back to Lazio :) !!! Instead of Conceicao we should get Figo (or Overmars).
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Conceiçâo Forever!!

Baronio must not leave aswell!!
Jugovic, he might be good in national team!, but why sacrafice one of the most gifted talents??

Nasty nick, I said the Cauet part..not you..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I don't think Baronio will stay with Lazio if they loan him "again" for another season.
We should keep him.. He has a great talents.

I have a dream:
Figo - Fiore - Baronio - Veron - Nedved :)

Forza Lazio

P

·
0 Posts
Ok, get Vieri here and give Inter Salas. But why should we trade one of our best talents in Baronio for a player who is on the eve of retirement?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
michel well said//A trade for you (LAZIO) hurts just as well for INTER...
THis is suicide for both squads..

·
International
6,519 Posts
Why change all the team that won lo scudetto ?? :mad:

Hehe I am player now :):)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Petter the reason Lazio has offered Baronio + Salas is because Inter dont want to let vieri go and Cragnotti is desperate.

Loaning Baronio wouldnt be a bad deal however only if we buy Giannichedda. And only loan him for 1 season and dont make the same mistake of half selling him this time

I think that our team is great. Sell almeyda only and buy a few players eg Giannichedda toricceli
buying hussein also i dont know if thats a great idea since hes non EC.
FORZALAZIO!

G

·
0 Posts
This deal is a joke, and thankfully it doesn't look likely to happen now. If we buy Vieri, then what would stop him saying this time next year that he wants to join Juve or someone else. The guy cannot be trusted and he has so many injuries. OK, Baronio isn't yet the complete player but along with Nesta he's the only young Italian players we have. Also, why do Lazio always end up trying to back players that they have sold. Vieri, Jugovic, Baronio (1/2 sold to Reggina) and last season Venturin as well. Don't sell them in the first place.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts