Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well these two can really have the potential to become one of the most deadliest strike forces in Europe.Just imagine how scary it will be with these two on song,Just trying to contain one of them is a nightmare.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Vieri is a washed up product with a big head! He would do well for Italia by staying at home rather than going to Portugal!

Inter have to get rid of this Old School that surrounds them. Nobody and no club would have tolerated the behaviour by Vieri of not celebrating goals and showing attitude!! Trash can is where the attitude belongs!

He should've been shown the exit door by now and Inter will sell him this month if they know what's good for them!

Adriano is a brilliant deal but if it was not for Moratti then Inter would already have him without paying £16 mil for him!

That phase is gone now. Martins and Adriano is the way to go for Inter with Vieri on the bench if not the exit door.

I for one can't imagine a Vieri-Adriano partnership being even remotely close to scary. :howler: Vieri won't be on song coz he is over the hill. Pack him, stack him and rack him!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Both are center fowards that are leftie, Adriano is faster but he is not going to dazzled everyone with his dribbling, Plus both players (even if Adriano is the better passer) are selfish, Inter will sell Vieri, but Moratti must sell the Idea we wont, Cuz if not we wouldnt be able to ask a good price for him.

Sell Vieri Canna and Recoba, bring in new blood.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
jack goff, just to update you on your team, Moratti owns Inter but he is not a member of the board anymore.
Vieri is a great player and Adriano can learn a lot from him. However, I doubt Adriano will be the solution for Inter problem.

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Haroon said:
Vieri is a washed up product with a big head! He would do well for Italia by staying at home rather than going to Portugal!

Inter have to get rid of this Old School that surrounds them. Nobody and no club would have tolerated the behaviour by Vieri of not celebrating goals and showing attitude!! Trash can is where the attitude belongs!

He should've been shown the exit door by now and Inter will sell him this month if they know what's good for them!
Well Vieri this season hasn't been the supreme gol scorer he was the last, but he is certainly far from being washed up! :)

Of course the general feeling amongst the fans is that Vieri's time at Inter is about to come to an end. It's best to make the most out of Vieri this season, and then sell him for an amount in the summer.

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This will be Interesting who will Inter play Vieri,cruz,adriano well I wonder.Cruz has been sensational for Inter and I hardly doubt Vieri will be sitting on the bench.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
-------------[...... :sob: .......]------------

Recoba-------Adriano-------Martins

Adriano-------Martins-------VDM

Recoba-------Adriano------Cruz

Adriano-------Cruz---------VDM

Adriano--------Cruz---------Recoba

sorry Bobo

·
Registered
831 Posts
Its true that Martins is the future, but Vieri is still better in the present time .... He has scored more goals then any other Inter player even though he has missed quite a few matches, so to say that he is finished then you guys have got to be joking.

As for Vieri-Adriano .. i really dont see them fitting together in the current three man attack coz none of them can play as a supporting forward, so i expect Zac to adopt a 2 man attack formation with a player behind the two. So the chances are that Inter will play with:

Vieri-Adriano
----Recoba--

OR

Vieri-Adriano
----Emre-----

·
Registered
831 Posts
I know that but with the available Squad they are the only ones who can fit in to that role ... do you see any other way that Vieri and Adriano can play together ??? i are you saying that zac is going to play them in the together in a 3 man a forward line-up ??

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
That Trequartista needs Vision. Who is there with that. I suppose only Cruz is versatile enough. he is no 3/4-guy.. but surely he is good enough. He didnt fail to live up to expectations.. anyway u play him.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Falcao must be joking or something, Everyone knows Moratti is playing puppet master with Fachetti, the only thing he did was renounce to any public responsability.

The day he sells, the day I´ll believe he doesnt has his oily paws manipulating inter.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Recoba is not in form, and i think Cruz is capable of playing behind Adriano-Vieri.....he has the defensive and offensive presence right now, and doesn't mind coming back to help out the mid.....

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
It baffles me that some Inter fans still think that RECOBA should play!!! :howler:

Chino this and Chino that!!! One of the highest paid players and yet you get jack all out of him!!!

He is a match winner ..... SURE ..... for the opponents that is! :howler:

Recoba should've been sold two seasons ago when clubs were sniffing around him!!! One of the long line of sour deals that has taken place at your club!

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Haroon said:
It baffles me that some Inter fans still think that RECOBA should play!!! :howler:

Chino this and Chino that!!! One of the highest paid players and yet you get jack all out of him!!!

He is a match winner ..... SURE ..... for the opponents that is! :howler:

Recoba should've been sold two seasons ago when clubs were sniffing around him!!! One of the long line of sour deals that has taken place at your club!
Recoba on his very best can be a match winner all by himself. That is the reason why a lot of fans pin their hopes on him - when he actually feels like doing something, he can turn a game around and make the impossible happen. Unfortunately, the days where Recoba plays at his best are few and far between, especially more so since he doesn't get as much playing time as he used to.

But of course, hope springs eternal every next weekend. When a game ends with a poor performance by Recoba, one will always hope that in the next game, the true Chino will show up. :)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
831 Posts
Well smart a$$ .. what do you think ?? how do you think Inter can play Adriano & Vieri together ??

the Reason i said Recoba OR Emre is coz they are the only two players who can more or less do a job as a playmaker. As for Cruz i dont think he can do the job, his movement just does not suit a playmaker. With Adriano & Vieri IMO you will need a who does his work from the midfield like Aimar, Veron, Zidane not like Totti, Ronaldinho ... the difference is the movement of the player with the first group they prefer two forwards infront of them to pin the defence back and allow more space for the playmaker, where as, with totti & Ronaldinho they preform best behind one forward to give them the space to join the forward line. This difference is why totti & Ronaldinho score more then Aimar, zidane and why the later assist more the the first two.

With all that being said, in our squad Cruz can probably fit into the totti, Ronaldinho role BUT not in the Aimar, Zidane role .... So this leaves Emre and Recoba as the two contenders for that spot.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts