Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, did any of you swedish fans saw the interview whit Vieri yesterday on swedish television?
Man, what a superstar that guy is, so calm and relaxed about everything. He´s also a great player.
I think we should get Vieri back, although it could seem strange beacouse we sold him last year but remembar what he did for us last year? I can still se the clack from Salas to Vieri, shot and goal against Fiorentina. These guys played great together why not reunite them?
Ok, I know he´s been injured alot but sometime he should be free from injuries for one whole season.
The only problem except from his injuries is ofcourse how expensive he is, hopefully it can be solwed.
What do you guys think?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw the program. I really like him, he is still number one for me despite that he's not in Lazio.
I think it is sad what money does to football. Look at all the clubs he played for, is just about the money. I was so sad when we sold him.
Vieri can be invisable a hole game and then when he gets an opertunity to score, he just smashes the ball into the net. What a player.

Maby they will be reunited, Vieri and Salas, in Inter.

Mrs Nesta

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You just mentioned the two main reasons why I don't want him back!

1. The money. Lazio would have to sell one or two players. I can't imagine whom that would be! I'm perfectly happy with the team as it is right now. I really don't think Vieri's worth that kind of sacrifice.

2. His injuries. You say he should be free from injuries for a whole season. Well yes, he should be, but will he be? It's something you just can tell beforehand. Therefore I think we should take no chances...

I admit he's a great player, but I just think we should move on and forget about ever getting him back. He's not the only good striker in the world.
I haven't forgotten about what he did for us last season, but that's no reason for buying him from Inter. Beppe Signori did a lot for us as well! Did he come back after Lazio sold him? Sometimes you just have to let things go. Players come and go. That's just the way it is.

LAZIO, esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yes on fotbollskväll i still dream of that super attack Lazio 98-99 Vieri-Salas they ruled !!! but thats history sad but true.

JF

[This message has been edited by JUAN F (edited 19-04-2000).]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to admit that when Vieri was playing for us he definately stood out from the rest. He was strong on the ball and could score with almost every touch of the ball! The question of getting him back...anything is possible, just a question of whether we want him back or not? He hasnt done much for Inter, but that is in our favour is it not? Why would Inter release someone who is "hot" and at a bargain price? Maybe get Vieri back and see what he can do for the team? We know his potential, let him prove it once again with Lazio! I know he has always been injured with Inter, but with Erikkson's rotational system, won't that benefit him? He would be rested everynow and then hence minimizing his injuries! Im not a coach or a scout, but I am a devoted fan and hope that one day Lazio will get the treble that they are entitled to! FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vieri is the king of italian soccer. F*ck Totti, F.Inzaghi, Del Piero and the others. Italy hasn't had such a player since the that days of Roby Baggio.
A true superstar indeed.

Why why why why Cragnotti??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts