Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Alex

Few days after the lost of the Serie A title in favour of Juventus, Inter's forward Christian Vieri spoke out explaining in his opinion on Sunday Inter wasted a terrific chance to put again the 'scudetto' on their jersey 13 years later.

"I heard the most think we lost the championship with that home defeat against Atalanta. Well, I think different, we lost it last Sunday when we moved to 'Olimpico' with a point more than Juventus but we couldn't take any advantage from that since we let Lazio win"

"I really cannot understand what happened, we came back on the pitch to play the second half but we hadn't character, concentration, energies… In 45 minutes we wasted the work of months" Vieri said.

"It's really terrible, thinking as well of the fact we'll need to play also the Champions League preliminary round in August, as even AS Roma passed us on the standing and we finished at the third position" the forward added.

"Of course the whole ambient is disappointed now, morale is down and enthusiasm is lost. But I'm sure we can find new spurs in sight of the next season, we'll take out an important reaction and we'll be again protagonist fighting for the title"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.