Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm going to get flak for this, but I had to do it.....What you think about it, will he become club legend? Will he get to 130, next on the list? What will happen to him, will he be traded? Is he inbetter form than last year? Will he become our second top scorer? Should Martins get into the starting lineup instead of Bobo? Isn't Bobo's goals decisive moments this year? Yes, no, ?

Thanks

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I actually think this is quite a decent Topic Puls,Vieri scoring 100 Serie A goals for Inter surely places amongst legendary status at the club.Always a champion striker and will be interesting to see what happens with him,Martins has been sensational for Inter and been patient it will be funny to see if he's happy to stay on the bench.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Great thread Puls. Vieri is an Inter legend all right. Anybody who denies it must be insane. His performance has increased drastically compared to last year. He also seems to be as motivated as ever, and for once, has full trust in the coach. Will he reach 130 goals? I think its pretty hard to do at this point. He's already 31 years old, and we all know that its mainly downhill from there for a striker.

As regards to him and Martins, I really think they can both be very useful for the team currently. Both have their own merits. Vieri has power and Martins has speed and technique.

Recently, Martins has showed that he is best utilized as a sub, where he can enter during matches and terrorize the already tired defenders of the opposing team. So maybe he can be the super sub for Vieri. However, it is too risky for us. Sooner or later, people will start labeling him as the next Recoba if he keeps coming off of the bench.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
He would have 150-200 if Mancini was there instead of Cuper. You created the 2nd least chances in SerieA after Modena ffs!!! and he still was topscorer. Thats means he would of had more chances at goal with Perugia etc etc

Even though it doesn't seem like it because he is a machine type finisher he was wasted somewhat and could of been a monster somewhere else at his peak. Though its the magic type players that are limited the most with this type of football especially if they are played out of position.

Anyway great achievement by Bobo

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Congrats to Vieri on reaching 100! Very good, especially given his tendency to move between clubs rather often.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
how many goals does he have in Serie A in total? (NOt just Inter)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Umm I remmeber a while back last year he reached 100.....I think when he got his king hat

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Faisal said:
He would have 150-200 if Mancini was there instead of Cuper. You created the 2nd least chances in SerieA after Modena ffs!!! and he still was topscorer. Thats means he would of had more chances at goal with Perugia etc etc
I believe he scored his most goals under Cuper compared to any other coach so?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Oh dear....:wallbang: Name any other coach that a fit Vieri has worked under longer than Cuper.

If you do then you have a point.

Until then I belive if you get less chances at Inter as a striker than 95% of the clubs in SerieA your being held back somewhat, Don't you think?

Though 100 ain't bad:D, The stats show it could of been much more and that Vieri in his prime was one of the most effiecent strikers of his generation. If not the most

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vieri is a long ball striker that works best when the other team is busy attacking and on counterattacks..thats why he does best under Cuper

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Of course he is quite strong striker, but he gave the impression of lazy player.

IMO, next year couple of Inter's striker will be Adriano-Martins. Bobo will be transferred.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
There is no doubt that he is a prolific goalscorer,yet he is no way in the same class as ADRIANO.The guy oozes class when he scores goals.A truly gifted player who will be a legend by the time he reaches Bobo's age.Check this out if you are not sure,ADRIANO

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Vieri is a long ball striker that works best when the other team is busy attacking and on counterattacks..thats why he does best under Cuper
This guy would score more if he was in Ruud's shoes at Man Utd, He is great in the box and more chances wouldn't hurt.

He only scored his most goals under Cuper because he moved around season after season so it was impossible to do better anywhere else.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
ROMA 10 said:
There is no doubt that he is a prolific goalscorer,yet he is no way in the same class as ADRIANO.The guy oozes class when he scores goals.A truly gifted player who will be a legend by the time he reaches Bobo's age.Check this out if you are not sure,ADRIANO
Non no no. AS he saied, dream will go through in 6 or 7 years. So there's no way that he will play for us when he is 31-32 years old. He's not with Inter heart, so there is no way of that. If Real would make a bid now and we would accpet it, he would go. Bobo wouldnt to that for us. Anyway, i don't want any responso to this, i will not post a answer.

Bobo is a legend anyway. Imagine, what he would have done for us, if he would have been with us as long as Il Capitano.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts