Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now when antonio conte is injured,patrick viera could sign very soon,there is a kind of agreement between the clubs now viera just have to give his personal agreement and then just some few details and he playes for juve according to calciomercato.
he's very positive to the transfer cause he will then play with z.z.
what do you think?

M

·
0 Posts
First of all, what does conte being injured have to do with Viera coming? he is injured not dead.

I have mixed emotion about Viera coming. He is without doubt one of the best Def/Mid in the world. I personally see him better than Tachinardi. But Tachinardi been with us for a long time, keept him in the bench many times in the past years without him complaining. Tachi loves juve, all juve players loves him, it would just break my heart to see him sold, because you better believe it that he will not be happy if viera does come to turin.

Viera is better than Tachi, but just to be faithfull to the players I would stick with Tachi and let another team get Viera. Team chemistry is stronger than individual players.

Davids leaving isn't an option.

Forza juve

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I almost feel the same as you Mirro. If we got Vieira I would certainly get over it though.
Another option that has been mentioned before is that we do a Torricelli or De Livio on Conte.

Conte is a great player, but he's past and present- not future. I think Tach is better than him to partner Davids and Vieira certainly is even better again.
If a positive solution could be figured out I'd prefer seing Conte leave instead of Tach.
Both options are heartbreaking but it really seems like overkill having Davids, Vieira, O'Neill, Tach and Conte for the two central midfield slots with Maresca, Brighi and possibly Zenoni as youthfull backup.

Ciao.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Well, it is true that team chemistry is the best...but again we want results not just team chemistry..nothing says that Vieira will be good at Juve, he is good at Arsenal and France but who knows how he will be at Juve....if he comes well...Tachinnardi has a bright future you know...i really don't know whether he will agree to be benched all the time..Conte...it would be quite sad to see him leave...over the years whenever they say Conte, i see Juve colors on my mind...but sometimes things like this have to happen...if Tachinardi stays and we buy Vieira well i guess Tach will be a sub but he will get a lot of chances....we have three competitions next year and i think that it will be really serious.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Man, havent thaught about that. Tacchinardi has waited long enough and now he is good enough. All these years he have waited, this season he should take over for Conte. I hope Conte stays tho. Been in Juve for 10years. He's blood aint red, but black&white. We shouldnt sell him or Tacchi if Vieira joins. We are in CL and we need a bigger la squadra. If we buyed Vieira, then Ancelotti would haf to make a good squad rotation, but would the players accept that?

There is indeed mixed feelings in this, concerning Vieira joing Juve.

But think about it, Pitbull and Vieria, they wouldnt let anyone go through our midfield! :cool: :D
They would make a scary couple!

Anyways, if we want to strengthen our squad, Vieira should join in!

S

·
0 Posts
No, conte isn't "sellable". After what he has done at Euro 2000, I think he more than deserves to keep the captain's armband at Juve and his place in the starting XI.

Tacchinardi might be good, but Vieira is much better. I just think that by doing some rotation, both players will get a fair amount of playing time.

Davids-Vieira sounds better than tacchinardi-davids. Both choices are 10000000000 times better than tacchi-vieira.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
conte will be injured for a while,and juve started their interest in viera again,if he signes he will also play when conte is back,but no one will be sold especially not davids or conte himself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts