1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar27b.html

shocking news, to say the least,
i can't believe even this RUMOUR te be one bit of truth :wallbang:
3 quality players trading for 1 english monkey?? ;) yezzz monkey like sinisa used to call him :)

anyway this is to laughable to be true, come on, a straight trade with davids would be good (at max), but that's it.
3 quality players is just too much.

anyway transfer guessing:
i guess toldo will end up at manchester united,
and emre to galatasaray.
but that's just me :pp

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Vieira is French.

Wonderful defensive mindfielder... who can run forward, hold ball, good passes.

BUt.. with Cambiasso and CZ, he is not needed. We only need to offload.

DAvids contract shld end soon correct? Take it as he is not inside the deal.

say [Cambiasso-Vieira-Veron] mid 3 is also quite interesting. Cambi always has his attacking skills.... but still, excessive to have another DM. THE LB is a priority... the rest, i think are talk only.

wouldnt mind Ashely cole though

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
LoL. Miha and Viera at the same club.

Viera is nearly 30. The Inter management has no idea if they decide to swap 3 international players for a player with arguably only 3 years left in him before he can be sent to the recycling bin.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
JV_ said:
LoL. Miha and Viera at the same club.

Viera is nearly 30. The Inter management has no idea if they decide to swap 3 international players for a player with arguably only 3 years left in him before he can be sent to the recycling bin.
Some people suggest Toldo and Davids are recycling bin material at the moment.

I suggest we look for a defender. I wouldn't mind sending them three for a world-class defender like Rio or even Ledley King :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Vieira is not needed. We already have a surplus in that department :wallbang:

Besides, it would be a crime to send all 3 just for Vieira. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
But where did this rumour come from?Sorry I've read nothing of it. :confused:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Man there's a link in the first post. How could you have missed it? :wallbang:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Razman said:
Vieira is not needed. We already have a surplus in that department :wallbang:

Besides, it would be a crime to send all 3 just for Vieira. :rolleyes:
just Vieira ? :rollani: you make me laugh :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Schumy said:
But where did this rumour come from?Sorry I've read nothing of it. :confused:

check your hair... :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
8,939 Posts
Outrageous stuff get out of here i wouldnt give those three for Vieria. I think Vieria will have a nightmare of a time at Inter anyways.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Doesn't seem like either club has much to gain from such a deal. Crap rumour regardless

·
Registered
60,984 Posts
D.SIMEONE said:
1 english monkey??
People like you don't deserve to live.

What a retarded comment. :thmbdown:

Anyway, I'd do that swap in a heart beat.

Davids, yeah right. :howler:

Toldo, losing it.

Emre, f*** him.

But this rumor is BS for one simple reason that you guys didn't notice, Toldo's contract ends this summer so Arsenal don't need to trade players or pay money for Inter as to be able to sign him. And it doesn't make any sense for Inter to renew his contract and then swap him, but we're Inter, so you never know. :wallbang: :D

Vieira - Cambiasso, sounds good. :lick:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Toldo's contract ends this summer so Arsenal don't need to trade players or pay money for Inter as to be able to sign him.
Contract Expiry: 06/2006

But I agree, Vieira/Cambiasso could be quite deadly...but then what about STankovic, and Veron?

·
Registered
60,984 Posts
Hmm I thought that his contarct would expire in 2005.

So this rumor makes more sense now afterall. :D

Deki and Veron can always play on the flanks if Mancio insists on using a 442. But they don't "really" play there, it's just on paper. On the pitch they both cut inside and allow our fullbacks to push forward.

Or we can use a 4312, like Porto (CL winning season), Milan and Italy (last night.)

With Veron, Cambiasso and Vieira in midfield and Deki playing in a free role behind Adriano and Martins.

I wonder why Interisti are against this swap. All three players are goners anyway. Emre for being a traitor and wanting to leave, Toldo for losing form and most importantly self confidence and Davids for playing like shit ever since he joined.

Vieira IMO is the best central midfielder in football today. Saying that we have too many midfielders is all bullcrap. Emre, Davids and Karagounis are all central midfielders and all will leave, so there's enough space.

It sounds a tad crazy (3 for 1), but when you give it a thought it's not a bad idea. Not at all.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yeah I see what you are saying, and I'm now a lot more for this move than I was before.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
lol.. 3 for 1? we can sell those 3 and get a fortune, then we can buy 2 Vieira!
I say Recoba for Vieira and Reyes would be fair enough.
:)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
D.SIMEONE said:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar27b.html

shocking news, to say the least,
i can't believe even this RUMOUR te be one bit of truth :wallbang:
3 quality players trading for 1 english monkey?? ;) yezzz monkey like sinisa used to call him :)

anyway this is to laughable to be true, come on, a straight trade with davids would be good (at max), but that's it.
3 quality players is just too much.

anyway transfer guessing:
i guess toldo will end up at manchester united,
and emre to galatasaray.
but that's just me :pp
:nono::boxing:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Hmm I thought that his contarct would expire in 2005.

So this rumor makes more sense now afterall. :D

Deki and Veron can always play on the flanks if Mancio insists on using a 442. But they don't "really" play there, it's just on paper. On the pitch they both cut inside and allow our fullbacks to push forward.

Or we can use a 4312, like Porto (CL winning season), Milan and Italy (last night.)

With Veron, Cambiasso and Vieira in midfield and Deki playing in a free role behind Adriano and Martins.

I wonder why Interisti are against this swap. All three players are goners anyway. Emre for being a traitor and wanting to leave, Toldo for losing form and most importantly self confidence and Davids for playing like shit ever since he joined.

Vieira IMO is the best central midfielder in football today. Saying that we have too many midfielders is all bullcrap. Emre, Davids and Karagounis are all central midfielders and all will leave, so there's enough space.

It sounds a tad crazy (3 for 1), but when you give it a thought it's not a bad idea. Not at all.
I'd add Recoba and expect Reyes as well
:tongue:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts