Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the most laughable rumours that I've ever heard,It's been brought up that many times.And personally Icannot see why Roma would want to invest in someone like Viduka.
Italy have far more talented players in Serie a,ChevantonDi Natale are just a couple of them.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
He stole mine... :( But I was all like "Yeah, Viduka stole my girlfriend! I'm famous!" THE END... :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I do because he's an overpaid and overrated bunny.He gets paid all this amount of money and for what,He does'nt deliver the goods yet tries to show off instead of really playing.
The guy is paid squillions to score 10 goals a season and make a heap of trouble,Did you see that miss against Birmingham how pathetic.IMo the guy is an overrated joke!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
speechless!!!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Dacourt still upset with Venables
Monday, 05 April 2004

Players:

Olivier Dacourt
Teams:

Roma

by Peter ORourke
Former Leeds star Olivier Dacourt has revealed the treatment he received at the hands of Terry Venables still rankles with him.
The 29-year-old has kick-started his career at Roma after a disappointing last few months at Elland Road.

Dacourt and Venables never saw eye-to-eye during their time together at Leeds which saw the club try and sell him to Lazio without his knowledge.

The Frenchman rejected the move to Lazio instead joining Roma on loan before making the move permanent last summer.

Dacourt insists he will not be able to forgive the former England manager for making him a scapegoat when things went wrong.

"He tried to make me the bad guy," Dacourt told The Game. "I can't excuse him.

"I lost the ball in a game and they nearly scored. When Gary Kelly lost the ball soon after and they scored (Venables) said it was my fault.

"I said you are a liar. He said I was selfish, but I had the highest number of tackles at Everton and Leeds, so how can I be selfish?"

Dacourt has now found his niche at Roma and believes Giallorossi coach Fabio Capello has helped bring out the best in him.

"Capello's won everything, so if he wants to sign you, maybe you are not too bad," added Dacourt.

"He gives you confidence. He never gives you any presents. He is always hammering you because he wants to have perfection."

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
"Terry Venebles is a dirty monkey"-Umarnino, the worlds best left winger. But dacourt has improved alot as a player at the olimpico.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts