Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a Man Utd fan (although I appreciate any great team and yours is) but I have to say Vidic is absolutely magnificent.

As a player I relate to him cuz he's how I play (at an infinately shittier level!). I honestly think that Rio is fulfilling his massive potential now and that is squarely down to Vidic. Rio has become a superb footballer but as a defender he's behind Vidic, thats how highly I rate him.

Every good team needs a hardman, no nonsense, no bottle, goal scoring defender. John Terry wishes he was that good.... (and i'm a massive England fan too!).

13,358 Posts
My admiration of this guy has increased 10 folds, when I've seen him play in person. He was partnered with Gary Neville; the guy carried a back four of O’Shea, Fabio and Gazza.

In fact what amazed me was that only 3 players dominated the entire Spurs team. Carrick, Scholes and Vidic, that was truly an eye opening experience.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Awesome thread.

But I don't get it. Strange ****ers. He's not even played recently. To be inspired to post such gayness from nothing is weird...

First off, I'm sorry but, this man love is off the scale.

Second, no bottle?

Third, gays.

·
Major
1,342 Posts
can we move this to vidic thread. Why have two threads.We already know he is superb:proud:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts