Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 1095 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Mike said:
I'm not Nintendo loyalist, as I don't believe in being loyal to a company, but I have a GC, GBA and N64. :) I also have a PS2 and Xbox. I also have PES4 and Xbox live. :) If any of you wanna play me, you can just ask for my gamertag. :) I have a Dreamcast too, Jemster. I used to love it, but now my machine tends to reboot it's self all the time. :(
dude u must have a toy story than :D

M

·
0 Posts
Ah, I thought that's what you might have meant, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I wouldn't say I have a toy store, I just like to play games a lot! :D

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Jemster said:
I was a loyalist for a while.... I was big fan of Sega Megadrive (Yes, I am reasonably old :D) but converted to Super Nintendo (or Famicom as it was known in certain parts of the globe) when it launched (as it was supposedly going to be the only console to have Street Fighter II) and subsequently upgraded to Nintendo 64 and also had the orginal Game Boy (that big white brick :D)... However, my interest died after the poor Game Cube attempt and I am now a PS man.

With regards to other consoles, I never owned the original NES or the PS One, by my bros did (do) have Sega Dreamcast and X Box....
Dude, you are old then. ;) I am kind of hoping that Nintendo comes back with their new console. I might get a PS3 too, but I'll have to see about the price. I'm not a big fan of XBox though, I think that there are too many first person shooters on it. I am looking forward to the new Zelda game that's coming out. I don't know if you've seen the videos of it though.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I'm sticking with X-Box 360 :D X-Box 360 has a better graphics card and more RAM than PS3 and yet PS3 is going to cost between £200-400 while X-Box 360 will be £200-300 ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Damn i cant wait for Ps3 the specs look much better then Xbox 360..

<div style="margin: 5px 7px 7px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom: 2px;">Code:</div>
<div class="smallfont"><pre class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ; margin: 0px; padding: 5px; width: 450px; overflow: auto;">

----------------PS3---------------------Xbox 360
Processor-------3.2GHz Cell w/ 7 SPEs---3.2GHz G5 w/ 3 Cores
----------------2.0 TFLOPS--------------1.0 TFLOPS

Memory----------256MB XDR @ 3.2GHz------512MB GDDR3 @ 700MHz
----------------256MB GDDR3 @ 700MHz----10MB Embedded DRAM

GPU-------------550MHz NVIDIA-----------500MHz ATi

Best Display----1080p Standard----------1080i Optional
----------------Dual Screen Output------Single Screen Output

Network---------1000BASE-T Ethernet-----100BASE-TX Ethernet
----------------Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g--------Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g

Audio-----------5.1 Digital-------------5.1 Digital

Wireless Input--x7 on Bluetooth 2.0-----x4 on 2.4GHz RF

Storage---------Removable HDD-----------Removable HDD
----------------*TBA--------------------20GB

Release---------Spring 2006-------------November 2005

Dimensions------About 13.5" x 3.25"-----About 10.25" x 2.5"</pre></div>
</div>

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Eddie said:
I'm sticking with X-Box 360 :D X-Box 360 has a better graphics card and more RAM than PS3 and yet PS3 is going to cost between £200-400 while X-Box 360 will be £200-300 ;)
You can talk about graphics all you like but Nintendo always had and always will have the best games.. :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
How can I forget the all-mighty Mario?! :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
God knows what Mario saw in Peach :mute:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Will anybody buy xbox360? this xbox live fee thing is ridiculus, I have ps2 and online game is free and i only play online games :D

i might buy xbox360.. iheard games will be expansive too :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 1095 Posts