·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many times is it now?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Didn't you just win a game based on a handball? Where was the video evidence there I wonder.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
He shouldn't be suspended, it's not like he raised his arm to get it in ... Did it hit his arm? yes, did he intentionally put the ball in the net with his arm? I don't think so.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Demetrio Albertini vice president of the Italian FA (and ex bilan player) believes the goal was perfectly valid as Adriano hit ball with his head and then the ball hit the arm, he didn't jump up with the intention of going for the ball with his arm

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to the rules it was involuntary and therefore perfectly legal. So, yes, we are getting screwed.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
lol

involuntary? lol Adriano's hand moved foward

Be proud to live in the era when we get favourable calls.. Stop being pansiez. Back in the day when Juve got these calls and we complained...All you could hear was....INTEr fans are sissiez always whining to the ref. Now the shoe is on the other foot they now feel hard done

F*** Milan

F*** juve

F*** whoever does not enjoy saying the above two.....

Stop being sissiez....No one else has a chance at winning th scudetto save Milan and Juve....i dont care if we get hand ball goals every week. Maybe if Roma Napoli Genoa or one of the others honestly could win i would want no controversy. But its just the fcakers.....SO F*** UM

F*** UM both

F*** um HARD!!!!!!!

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
There's an interesting debate going on at Interfans.org, comparing last night's goal to Couto's infamous handball from last season. Apparently back then Collina had said that our penalty wasn't legit because the handball wasn't deliberate, fine, but so was Adriano's goal, as his arm didn't move and it was a case of ball to arm...if the rules are consistent, either both involuntary handballs should be punished or not.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
lol

Be proud to live in the era when we get favourable calls.. Stop being pansiez. Back in the day when Juve got these calls and we complained...All you could hear was....INTEr fans are sissiez always whining to the ref. Now the shoe is on the other foot they now feel hard done

F*** Milan

F*** juve

F*** whoever does not enjoy saying the above two.....

Stop being sissiez....No one else has a chance at winning th scudetto save Milan and Juve....i dont care if we get hand ball goals every week. Maybe if Roma Napoli Genoa or one of the others honestly could win i would want no controversy. But its just the fcakers.....SO F*** UM

F*** UM both

F*** um HARD!!!!!!!
Point is, both Milan and and to a lesser extent Juve have received plenty of lucky breaks this season themselves, so it's just way too amusing for them to complain.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
he clearly went with his head....you believe that he purposely knocked the ball on to his hand when he was less than a 2 meters from the goals?

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
There's an interesting debate going on at Interfans.org, comparing last night's goal to Couto's infamous handball from last season. Apparently back then Collina had said that our penalty wasn't legit because the handball wasn't deliberate, fine, but so was Adriano's goal, as his arm didn't move and it was a case of ball to arm...if the rules are consistent, either both involuntary handballs should be punished or not.
Yeah I was reading that just know too. Last time it was deemed it shouldn't have been a pen as it went head to hand but know the goal should be disallowed because it went head to hand? :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
he clearly went with his head....you believe that he purposely knocked the ball on to his hand when he was less than a 2 meters from the goals?

:D.. yea.. thats what the merde thought. Adriano intentionally headed the ball to his arm to guide it in, in order to rob and mock them deep.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
Yeah I was reading that just know too. Last time it was deemed it shouldn't have been a pen as it went head to hand but know the goal should be disallowed because it went head to hand? :howler:
Laughable, I know. Also Mr. Ancelotti whined about Seedorf's handball goal last week (which was disallowed) because Seedorf didn't intend to touch the ball with his hand, yet he's contradicting himself a week later.. :rollani:

Anywhoo - got a link for that Albertini thing?

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
He clearly tried to head it, as this pic shows.

Clumsy play from him, but surely not intentional.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
:D.. yea.. thats what the merde thought. Adriano intentionally headed the ball to his arm to guide it in, in order to rob and mock them deep.
They are excused though, when the temperature is at -11 it plays bad tricks on the mind

Laughable, I know. Also Mr. Ancelotti whined about Seedorf's handball goal last week (which was disallowed) because Seedorf didn't intend to touch the ball with his hand, yet he's contradicting himself a week later.. :rollani:

Anywhoo - got a link for that Albertini thing?
Not sure where it come from but its on Interfans, if i find the proper link ill post it, but this is the interfans link.

http://interfans.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101940

·
Registered
23,851 Posts
lol

LOL! You mean it was voluntary?

If Adriano was able to do that on purpose he would be the greatest footballer ever.

A while back I stepped in a dog turd. I guess it was voluntary since my leg was moving forward. It must mean that I'm just a disgusting person who likes to be covered in faeces. :(

(Yes people, you can quote me on that, although I'd prefer it if you didn't) :nervous:

According to the rulebook the goal should probably have counted. But according to the general implementation by refs it should almost certainly have been disallowed.

The suspension scenario is a complete joke though. What's next? Suspending people who score from offside positions? :confused:

·
Registered
59,827 Posts

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
Albertini: Adriano's Goal Was Fine

Former Milan midfielder Demetrio Albertini has said he saw nothing wrong with Brazilian Adriano's opener in the derby last night...

Inter went ahead in the Milan derby last night, when Douglas Maicon’s superb cross found Adriano, who headed the ball down, but onto his hand and into the net.

For former Milan man Demetrio Albertini, however, the ‘Hand of Adriano’ goal was an accident.

The news agency ANSA reports that the one-time Italian international, now Italian federation vice-president, said, “It was a great advert for football, a really fantastic and extraordinary game.

“Inter could have won it by three goals, but it could just as easily have been a draw.” He maintained that Adriano had not handled the ball deliberately when he scored the opening goal and concluded, “Watching the game as a neutral, and not just as an ex-Rossonero, I think a draw would have been a fairer result.”

It did end 2-1 however, and now Inter are nine points clear at the top of Serie A. It is hard to envisage the Nerazzurri letting things slip from this point.

Not only is it unlikely that they will drop that number of points with only 15 games left, but their nearest rivals, Juventus, have not been showing the kind of ruthlessness that is necessary to close a gap of that magnitude.

Simone Finaldi, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-milan/2009/02/16/1112203/albertini-adrianos-goal-was-fine

1 - 20 of 62 Posts