Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm hoping some Spanish or European friends around here can help me. I'm trying to order this book from Valenciacf website. In the registration form they ask for DNI and I really don't know what it is. The box above the date of birth. The submit won't go through if you don't fill in this box which is compulsory. Thanks!!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
bebop said:
Hi guys, I'm hoping some Spanish or European friends around here can help me. I'm trying to order this book from Valenciacf website. In the registration form they ask for DNI and I really don't know what it is. The box above the date of birth. The submit won't go through if you don't fill in this box which is compulsory. Thanks!!!
DNI means "Documento Nacional de Identidad", it's a national ID that all we have and it has a number, that's what they ask for. So if you are not Spanish, you don't have it. If you give me the link, I'll try to see, if there is any way to buy it, if you're not from Spain.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, so that's what it is. Thanks you very much Koeman 4. The book is selling through the on-line shop of the website http://www.valenciacf.com/ I'm a Thai citizen living out in the far east. I would be appreciated if you know anyway an international order can be made for non Spanish person. Thanks again.

·
40,147 Posts
bebop said:
Oh, so that's what it is. Thanks you very much Koeman 4. The book is selling through the on-line shop of the website http://www.valenciacf.com/ I'm a Thai citizen living out in the far east. I would be appreciated if you know anyway an international order can be made for non Spanish person. Thanks again.
Don't you have any ID number? Passport number, for example. Try this. If this is not accepted, there is a an email where you can ask your doubts:

[email protected]

I guess that they understand English. If they don't, send me your questions and I'll send them one in Spanish.

·
40,147 Posts
bebop said:
Got it. I just put my national id and it went through. Thanks a lot.
Great. If you have any problem, send me a PM. Setzer could help you too, but he's not around this week.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Nah, unfortunately for you all I'm here today ;) I'm late for this, but if you need help you can contact me too. I think it's strange that they want to know your DNI for that, anyways.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I was a bit puzzled with the DNI and I couldn't even guess what it is if Koeman4 hadn't told me. 'Cause most site actually none really, ever ask for your ID numbers when you register. Anyway, good to know. So far no problemo yet and thanks again guys. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts