Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're right most of our stars did splendidly in Europe.
What about those who could have performed much better.
1. Julio Cruz
2. Roberto Sosa
3. Ayala
4. Posse
5. Bartelt

What do you think?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Sure, it would have been great if all our players would have achieved a high level of success.

Posse and Pochettino, for the record could win the Copa del Rey (King's Cup) as they play for Espanyol, who reached the final, Espnayol's opponents are Athletico Madrid, of which another Argentinean Santiago Solari plays for.

I never thought much of Bartelt as a striker, and I was suprised when Roma signed him, he was loaned to Aston Villa thus season and didn't make much of impression there.

Sosa, had a better year with Udiniese last season, although he started to score late into the season and hit a nice hat trick against Inter Milan.

Cruz, performed quite well with Feyenoord this season, but the team as a whole under performed this season.

Ayala, hasn’t been able to hold down a first team place at AC Milan. He has been inconsistent, I've watched him in several games in where he was in total control of the game and then on other occasions where he looked quite insecure. I think, Milan will offload him in the post season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts