Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't made a match thread in ages so hopefully the first one of the new year will bring us some luck.

Vicenza have an awesome defense so I think this game will be seperated by a single goal. They will be hard to break down but I think we can do it and hopefully take top spot in the league. I think this will be a season defining game, Vicenza are just 4 points off the top and will be looking for a win to enter the playoff places. It will be up to us to make sure they don't do that. We have a few injuries at the back which is worrying but if we focus on attacking and making sure Vicenza are the ones doing the defending, then we should be alright. My prediction: 0-1 win for us, Lucarelli with the all important goal.

Forza Gialloblu!

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Players called up:

Portieri

22. GASPARRI
1. PAVARINI
31. PEGOLO

Difensori

3. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
24. PACI
48. PAMBIANCHI
13. ROSSI
5. TROEST
2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti

32. BUDEL
14. GALLI
4. MORRONE

Attaccanti

16. KUTUZOV
10. LEON
99. C.LUCARELLI
43. PALOSCHI
35. PAPONI
9. REGINALDO

We are extremely thin in midfield, missing Mariga, Parravicini and Pisanu. Let's hope it won't hurt us.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Despite our improved table position under the new manager the team performances still haven't been quite what's expected. This makes this game even more crucial. We've done fantastically well even though we haven't played to the expected level, I don't ask for much, I want us to continue winning and to play to our capability...... ;)

Our attack in away games isn't one of the strongest and as stated Vicenza have a strong defensive record, a win would be great but I'd take 0-0 away from home. Still the team have surprised me a few times this season so who knows????

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Looks like there's no stream today guys!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah that's all i can find :(

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
the multicast isn't working at all so it sucks :(

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
WHOOO 1-0 PARMA PISANUUU

Most crazy i have gone in AGES!! I really thought we would lose this game today!! Ouch please dont Jinx us :eek:

FORZA PARMA!!

I was listning to Infintiy class song nice way to find out we have scored nice little celebration around the room.

COME ON PARMA FINISH THIS BAD BOY OFF!!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
1-1 FT
Disappointed to throw away the lead but an away point against a good team is a great result.
Empoli didn't get anything today so we can't be too disappointed!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Did you watch the match yeah?
We don't have much luck with refs this season, but a few times we've got lucky, i guess that's just the way it is :(

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Solid.
lol

Oh yeah didn't i mention Josh you're a sexy animal? ;) lol

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Solid.
lol

Oh yeah didn't i mention Josh you're a sexy animal? ;) lol
haha likewise. why am i on internet when druniknk? not celverets idea. i mean cleveretest. clevereest. screw it.

good result gainst good team btw,

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Go get a cup of coffee you alcoholic beast ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts