Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vicente Soriano seems like a good president.

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valenci...ncia/salvacion-llega-hora-soler-20080512.html

With salvation comes when Soler decides its future

With the stay in First Division secured, the countdown has begun in Valencia. The clock has been launched and Juan Soler is obliged to take a step forward and announce what you are doing, if he casts arrests, returns to the sand and takes the command, option highly unlikely, or whether, once everywhere, announces its final farewell to the role at present to move threads from the backroom and leaves the way open for a new manager to try to straighten the path that follows the sad society.

You just have to realize that it must choose one of two options and do it sooner rather than later. Every minute that his prolonged uncertainty hurts more to Valencia and mortgaging the future of the new responsible to assume command, according to all predictions, Vincent Soriano.

According could know the provinces, Soler and Soriano reached a full agreement a few days ago to give way to relief in the direction of the club. Anyone who was vice president under the current maximum shareholder would take over full management of the company, possibly after agreeing the transfer of the securities owned Soler with an option to purchase that Soriano would be effective within a time. This formula to follow their desire to clean up the club as far as possible before proceeding to purchase the final package of shares of Soler. However, Soriano has become to be waiting for the call of former president Valencia, as it undertook to give the final OK.

Soler again demonstrates his constant changes of thought and its many doubts, that attitude is beginning to tire Vicente Soriano, who according to several sources have confirmed was prepared to pull down the street from enmedio. So much so much so that if ending the league championship and there is no response, the candidate will come to affix his signature in one of the demands for action of social responsibility that there is prepared against Soler.

The agreement reached between the two businessmen, Soriano did Soler see whether there are no entrances or exits or technical players at the moment, since any decision in this regard mortgage the immediate future of the new leadership. Soler was receptive in this aspect, pledging to happen, but doubts it will often fear that gripped keep the commitments made.

A Soriano would like, if it agrees to lead the Valencia have complete freedom of movement for all parcels and not find a coach or a player who is not to the liking of the group who heads the same way that you would not lose any grace any player of the current template with which I would count. Even would be seen whether to accept or Juan Sanchez Unai Emery as a technical secretary and coach, respectively. Hence the current deadlock at the time of closing an operation that can go to fret for arriving late. An example, interest Güiza by Valencia, which already seeks, among others, Barcelona. Moreover, one can not forget that at present staffing of Valencia has risen to 43 players, with whom there is transferred.

Vincent Soriano seems to have very clear ideas regarding the Valencia seeking. It takes months working on the project that wants to implement, so much so that some time ago went to London to maintain an interview with José Mourinho, to hear their views face to face and the view that, from afar, you Valencia deserved. At that time, both the technical Portuguese as one of the most important defenses central Chelsea have signed a commitment to come to the Mestalla club, which now can not be guaranteed and that if the decision Soler is still widening in time, can become impossible.

Throughout this time, Soriano has moved without stopping and everything suggests that at the time it occurs only accept the call of the agreement reached will be launched. Have everything ready and prepared to disembark in Valencia. If today there would be no shock whatsoever. What would all the consequences. Information to which access has been the provinces suggest that Vincent Soriano has a comprehensive and ambitious plan aimed primarily at reversing the economic situation of the entity and white currently chaotic, with a debt that galopa unstoppable upward and that is not achieved curbing.

One of the priority objectives of Soriano is to shift 180 degrees to the current administration model of society. Moreover, he rebels contemplate how a board of directors without action is just who is leading the Valencia. A council representing the titles owned by a person who is outside the body. A situation that, as has repeated on many occasions, he took it as lawful, but not considered acceptable.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Vicente Soriano seems like a good president.

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valenci...ncia/salvacion-llega-hora-soler-20080512.html

Vincent Soriano seems to have very clear ideas regarding the Valencia seeking. It takes months working on the project that wants to implement, so much so that some time ago went to London to maintain an interview with José Mourinho, to hear their views face to face and the view that, from afar, you Valencia deserved. At that time, both the technical Portuguese as one of the most important defenses central Chelsea have signed a commitment to come to the Mestalla club, which now can not be guaranteed and that if the decision Soler is still widening in time, can become impossible.
Whats this?And whos the chelsea CB?

Anyway this guy seems to have the right intentions and wants to get things back to order.Lets see what happenes?

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I shouldn't be posting today because of exams but I couldn't help it, especially when I read this :D

The reason we are in trouble is because upto now we only have a proposal of 250 Million Euros for the sale of the Mestalla. That's why we are selling our best players to fund building the Nou Mestalla. But there is great news today, Las Provincias says Soriano has the backing to get us that 350 million Euros we need for the new stadium, if Soler gives in and hands over power.

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valenci...ncia/soriano-anuncia-soler-esta-20080513.html

Not only that, it also says Soriano is totally against selling our players because if his plans go through, there will be no need to do so.

Further more both David Silva and Villa have again said they are both happy at Valencia and would only go if the club needs to sell them:

http://www.superdeporte.es/seccione...__VALENCIA-entidad-necesita-vender-acataremos

I guess Vicente Soriano is our new hope. I hope Soler gives in (he is expected to), otherwise I can see protests in Valencia again. Starting with the Mestalla fans during Atletico.

This could potentially solve all our problems especially if ING and Soriano are legit.

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Soriano ain't nothing but an oppurtunist, nothing else, no fúcking new hope at all, believe me in that.
He said some ridiculous stuff about firing everybody direct, like that was supposed to be a great solution to just fire everybody and don't have any plan who will replace them.

He's also tight with Quique and that says enough for me...

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
He said some ridiculous stuff about firing everybody direct
Didn't we actually fire them?

At least he's better than fat Soler, who hired Koeman in the first place cause he didn't want to dish out more money on a non-cule manager:D. (when in fact we lost much more than that)

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Soriano ain't nothing but an oppurtunist, nothing else, no fúcking new hope at all, believe me in that.
He said some ridiculous stuff about firing everybody direct, like that was supposed to be a great solution to just fire everybody and don't have any plan who will replace them.

He's also tight with Quique and that says enough for me...
Doesn't really matter if he's tight with Stalin, the only thing that matters to me is it bullshit about the 350m? Is that part true?

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
He talks... I wouldn't take him seriously at all...

If you guys want to hear then Julio Insa (Radio guy in Valencia) says that Oleg Deripaska is interested to invest in Valencia.

Oleg Deripaska is 40 years old and from Russia... And the 9th rich person in the world, richer than Abrahamovic :D

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Although I don't like foreigners buying clubs...i can't get over the dream that we can then buy any damn player in the world :lick:

Plus thats the only way we can compete from those epl clubs:yuck:

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
He talks... I wouldn't take him seriously at all...

If you guys want to hear then Julio Insa (Radio guy in Valencia) says that Oleg Deripaska is interested to invest in Valencia.

Oleg Deripaska is 40 years old and from Russia... And the 9th rich person in the world, richer than Abrahamovic :D
now that my friend, is a load of rubbish

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
I just report rumours so don't come to me and say that it is a load of rubbish, as everything is rubbish to you ;)

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
According to Levante EMV, Richie Rich - Juan Villalonga is studying the financial situation of Valencia before making an offer for taking over Valencia. He failed in buying Liverpool so lets see what happens here. According to the paper, some sort of take over this summer is imminent.

http://www.levante-emv.com/secciones/noticia.jsp?pRef=2008051800_11_448063__Juan-Villalonga-estudia-cuentas-acelera-compra

I'm all for it if this means the promised financial backing, and the keeping of our best players.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Well it seems Soler is very reluctant to sell his shares and resign as president according to todays news. Villalonga and Soriano have a lot of backing with some board members and have already started stirring some shit up in the press as they pile more pressure on Soler.

In the end it's all upto Soler and from the reports, I don't think he'll resign. At least not that easily.

On other news some Danish company is interested in taking over Valencia (then you can bet Laudrup will be our coach next season :D) but again the interest is not as strong as the Villalonga/Soriano interest.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Isn't much info on him except he was the chairman of Telefonica and made a huge profits for that company while he was in charge.He's no billionaire though.Rich but not billionaire.But he has a good buisness sense and maybe could get us profitable too.

1 - 20 of 676 Posts