Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belated tread.

We won the prestigious Viareggio tournament last year, and are off to a good start this year.

In the opening match we beat Partizan Belgrade 2-1 and today it was Catanzaro's turn. 3-0 in a onesided match with Paolucci (penalty), Bentivoglio and Masiello scoring the goals.

Final match in the group stage is against the Australian side A.P.I.A LT (sounds like a company :)) who lost 3-0 against partizan today, so we can expect to win the group with maximum points.

For more on the tournament (in Italian) go to: www.torneoviareggio.it

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
We won Viareggio?! YES YES YES!!!

We don't any trophies anymore, cause we have the best one! Now I understand why Moggi decided to get rid of all our reserve defenders:D

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Nyuka said:
We won Viareggio?! YES YES YES!!!

We don't any trophies anymore, cause we have the best one! Now I understand why Moggi decided to get rid of all our reserve defenders:D

we won it... last year :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I heard Masiello is proving to be the best. Finally a promising defender?

Anyway you beat APIA 5-0 today

Volpato got his first in the tournament and Bettega scored (im guessing a relation to the great?) La Vecchia, the defender Criscito and Bianchi also scored for you, but dont ask me any questions because I didnt watch the match :cool:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Well Juventus won against Salernitana 2-0 bith goals were scored by dI lUCI, Juve pass to the semifinals and will play against Inter... :cool:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Where hopefully we won't let them tarnish thier complimentary title of the "PERDENTTI".

·
Registered
17,567 Posts
Can anyone give me a link to the Primavera squad on the official site?

I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
JUVE WON IT!!!

For the 3 th time a row, Juve won the Viareggio Tournament, Juve beat Genoa 2 -0 Bianca and Volpato were the scorers!!! Congratulations to the primavera kids!!!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
good news :D The youth side sure does get results.

I wonder when this success translates into great young players for the senior squad. :googly:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
polaris said:
good news :D The youth side sure does get results.

I wonder when this success translates into great young players for the senior squad. :googly:
Maybe no for the senior squad, but at least will be money to invest in other players....

Do you think Capello will rely in the primavera players? :nono:

·
Registered
819 Posts
buff - Moggi will surely loan them out if they have hopes of ever getting into the first team. Congratulations Primavera!

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Volpato is the next Del Piero since he's also from Padova... :hopefull: he won't be sold.... :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts