Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know it is still very early, but 24 February 2005 we will play the return in the UEFA Cup against Stuttgart!
I want to know who of you will make it to Stuttgart.

I am preparing my 5 hour journey from Gent by train, leaving aroud 12:00 and going back 03:00 by night. Some of you live close by, so who is coming?????????

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:D

Naa nothing like that I've just recently applied for British Citizenship...thus I had to send my passport away...

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
GaGa said:
:D

Naa nothing like that I've just recently applied for British Citizenship...thus I had to send my passport away...
I thought there is free movement within EU Borders? Maybe I heard is wrongly. Please explain. :jester:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
MINDSCAPE said:
I thought there is free movement within EU Borders? Maybe I heard is wrongly. Please explain. :jester:
You can live and work where you want but you can not just take another nationality... At least I think that's how it works...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
No I will still be Italian and I will keep my passport and all...I can apply for a passport as it will be my right to do so but I won't...;)

I will just recieve a certificate that says I have a right to live in the UK as a British Citizen. I will be naturalized.

It was annoying me that everywhere I went when filling out application forms I had to show proof of the time I have spent in Britain...:moan: atleast now it will be less of a hassle trying to prove I've live here for more then 3 years.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
You can live and work where you want but you can not just take another nationality... At least I think that's how it works...
You could take another nationality but if your attached to your original nationality then it's better to be naturalized as you can keep your nationality and status...all your really doing when naturalized is committing to live in the country indefinately.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Märco said:
Plus Britain is a special case...
:D :D he...he..he... Ah yes the:

"I wanna be Bushes lapdog and not be part of anything America isn't" case

I've lived in Ireland for 14 years but was born in Britain and have a British passport........... no hassle! :smileani: :lala: :D :D

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Somewhat confusing, but I think I get the general idea. :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NO, I will ask someone to bring me tickets.
I will take the train from Gent (Belgium) passing Bruxelles, Achen, Koln, Mannheim.... This is a change to see Parma play, don't miss it!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
LIT said:
Aaaah, i´m not sure if i can make it...

I have to do a practical training in this weeek...

do have tickets alreadY?
It would be a shame to miss a Parma game...especially in your country...how many times are Parma going to be coming to Germany?... :blind:

1 - 20 of 381 Posts