Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ker je to moj zadnji dan da sem tu letos vam vsem že vnaprej vošcim zares lepe in vesele praznike in kar se da srecno Novo leto. Da bi se vam vsem izpolnile najbolj skrite in najlepše želje!
:party: :excited: :happy: :drunk: :thumbsup: :heart: :kiss: :D

For the Slovenian non speaking::D

As this is my last day here this year I'd like to whish you all hollidays full of joy and a very happy New year. Let the most hidden and most beautifull whishes come true for you all!

Pazite nase vsi! / Take care everybody! :smileani:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Thanks Walter.

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :happy: Take care all of you and for those who are travelling . . . travel safely ;) :smileani: :star:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Thank you :)

I too wish all of you merry Christams and happy holidays :kiss: Hopfully you'll spend them in the best possible way with your dear ones :happy: :party:

I'll wait with New Year's wishing as it brings bad luck if you do it before :eek: :D

Take care everyone :sweeteye:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Thanks to all of you. I wish happy holidays to all of you. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Tudi jaz vam želim lepe praznika in veliko sreèe, veselja ter lepih trenutkov v prihajajoèem letu. Naj bo to leto nogometno leto, leto novih pravljic, èudežov in uspehov. Naj nam prinese nove nogometne upe, novo infrastrukturo in naj bo zaèetek nove boljše ere.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Happy New year to you all :happy: Good luck with 2004 ;)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK here we are back to the business! Hope you had a blast during the hollidays, I know I did.:D
Anyway as I said, lets now get back to the tracks. Like it or not!:rollani:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D Work, what is work?:D You're damn right, geting back to the rythm is so hard. But what can you do?;)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey I'm here now, but I still can't get a grip.:D Should I wait for another day or what?:smileani:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
But of course!!! But fake that you are working when your boss will pass by :D

Or get an extra cup of coffee ;)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D Hmm Nina it seems like you have lots of experiences in that area a?:D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Well not really no :tongue: My office is located a bit aside of the main building as I work in an ex-gallery so my boss doesn't drop by and when he does he has to knock so I open the door because there isn't a hook on the other side of the door and he doesn't have the key :D

That said, I'm quite "pridna" at my job as I have to do everything by myself so I have to be careful because there wouldn't be anyone to blame :)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I take my job very seriously also, it's just that I don't find it that hard to drop by a few times a day to check things out. Other than that I'm "priden" too, and do the job well, I think.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts