Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's very early and we had a great victory today in Villa Park. But I saw an interview yesterday with Chelsea Chairman, Bruce Buck, in ChelseaTV.

I think you should see it, because he talked about very important points. For example, he admitted that a number of three to five players will leave in the summer, and the same number will come.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1564852,00.html

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks Alec. Very interesting interview. Guus is gone win or lose - does this open the door for Jose? 3-5 players to go and 3-5 to come in. I think Malouda is gone and Drogba is gone no matter how well he finishes the season. Who else? Alex? Ferreira? Surely Chelsea are thinking of the future and would be looking to retain the younger players with Lamps, JT and Cech.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bets for people to leave? Mineiro and Malouda for sure, Hilario and Ballack end their contracts and until now they haven't signed a new deal, Deco, Drogba, one of Alex or Ivanovic (I would prefer Bane to stay, but I'm starting to think that it won't happen)...

There is a lot of options of players leaving us. I only hope the club will make three or four exciting signings (young, hungry and full of potential). Stop to the olds!

·
THE
14,124 Posts
Some of the questions were really bizarre, like are we after Trez. Wtf?
And BB is a lovely chap who did not say anything, really. So all is open.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The question about Trezeguet was because some rumours linking us with him a few weeks ago. But I don't believe a word in it.

Another question. If Hiddink will help the board with summer transfers, I can only see a manager coming in June: Frank Rijkaard. And for sure Zhirkov will be a big target.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts