Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Onto more important things, yes there was this little thing called the "world cup final" today..but more importantly there was a top class friendly between two premier side.

A very imporant match played in Thimphu between Montserrat and Bhutan...the 202nd and 203rd ranked teams in the world.

Bhutan emerged victors thanks to a hat trick from their reknown captain, Dorji. The final score was 4-0 and Montserrat are officially the bottom ranked team in the world! Talk about drama!!!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Just a small correction, this match wasn't a friendly as it was officially recognised by FIFA. ;)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I got a feeling that if these teams got to host a joint world cup they could be contending for the title or at least reach quarters/semi.... And yes, iam serious.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I just got informed that one country is in the carribian and the other is in the himalayas.

Would be a damn cool WC, iam sure Blatter would like it that way too!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Goddamn Montserrat , !!! I just heard they as a player group played there 1st ever game using boots!! It mustve put them off & I am sure the people of Montserrat will be devastated losing to there deadly arch enemies Bhutan !!!

Oh yeah if they hosted a WC series - I'd be devastated to be drown to there group - I'd have Brazil any day !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts