Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im entering a song to a tv station which is looking for an anthem to support the socceroos/Australia in the world cup. I have a song i want to enter but i need any movies/mp3 and most importantly crowd and commentaries of the qualifier against Uruguay. ie when Aloisi scored the winning penalty. The deadline is very close and i cant do it without the commentaries. If anyone has any, please post them, im finding it hard to find any. thanks.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roma/totti said:
faaaaaa isnt it a bitch typing that name in the login screen?
why? i only have 3 different buttons to press.

·
Registered
289 Posts
You do realize that it has to be a completely original song, sung by you, and written by you. It's meant to be something that someone can sing and something the crowd can chant.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GunnerKK said:
You do realize that it has to be a completely original song, sung by you, and written by you. It's meant to be something that someone can sing and something the crowd can chant.
yeh, and?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GunnerKK said:
What you've asked for implies that your going to have commentary from various matches, which it can't contain as it isn't originally yours.

I only want to use it in the background at some points. Its called a bit of imagination.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts