Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Failure to finish games yet again costly

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Eriksen on.. what can he do in short time..

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
The f$€tards concede again.

Absolute trash.

Good night folks. Have wasted enough of my evening with this garbage.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Lautaro fails to score a penalty to finish the game against Bologna and now Lautaro fails to pass to an open Alexis Sanchez to finish the game against Verona...

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Nothing to say about our players. Kumbulla did well. Amrabat was awesome...played like a wizard tonight. Seems like a missed opportunity since Fiorentina picked him up in Jan.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Think I'm going to boycott the rest of the season.

Between having no fans, conceding minimum 2 goals every game, and having to watch Gagliardini play 2 times a week this is becoming like Guantanamo Bay.

I may tune in for the Roma game but otherwise will just be following transfers.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Yeah, I doubt that Lautaro will land us anywhere near 100 million.

Godin keeps looking really bad. His passing is just way off.

Clueless tactics as usual. Just the same old ball to Lukaku with his back to the goal and hope that something happens, time and time again.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
The guy who assisted the 2nd Verona goal should have been stopped. He was just waltzing through us. I think Godin should have done better.

What's the point of having 3 cbs and 3 central midfielders when Veloso has a free shot like that?

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Think I'm going to boycott the rest of the season.

Between having no fans, conceding minimum 2 goals every game, and having to watch Gagliardini play 2 times a week this is becoming like Guantanamo Bay.

I may tune in for the Roma game but otherwise will just be following transfers.
That's a bit of a childish overreaction there dude.

What would you have done if we were 9th (like in 12-13) or 8th (like in 14-15)?

And didn't you go through 93-94 when we finished 13th? I didn't but I believe you were a supporter then.

The team has faults of course and it sucks to concede an 85th minute equalizer. But we have been through worse (and better..)

Anyhow see you on Monday against Torino. Nacka will get us back to winning ways hopefully.

Forza Inter.

Reactions: Nacka

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
I'm gonna wear my Recoba Torino jersey to jinx them. We got this.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
17,126 Posts
Conte has to swallow his pride and field a 4-man defence. That Verona first goal was classic central defender getting beaten on a wing that he shouldn't have been on.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I'm gonna wear my Recoba Torino jersey to jinx them. We got this.
You have a Recoba Torino jersey? Damn.

I had forgotten he even played there tbh.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
I would just like to ask Red if he still thinks United are an embarrassment to the league. And also if he still agrees with his previous prediction that Inter would beat United easily.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Dude, not a good time... don't be an opportunistic troll.

Man U are favourites for EL but red hates that tournament anyhow so doubt he cares if we even beat Getafe or not.. he probably would prefer finishing 2nd in Serie A over winning EL. I find that absurd but each to his own.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
You have a Recoba Torino jersey? Damn.

I had forgotten he even played there tbh.
It's a bit fake since it's a Torino shirt I bought from the Kappa store back in the day when they were Torino's shirt sponsor. They had an offer to add name and number for free, so I thought why not?

It's the only football shirt I have with a name on it except for a Southampton Le Tissier shirt.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
On the subject of Recoba at Toro.. @Nacka

Torino

Recoba scored his first goal for the club in the second match of the season, a 1–1 draw with Palermo, after a good combination between himself and Alessandro Rosina.[6] On 19 December 2007, Recoba gave a top-class performance against Roma in the Coppa Italia, scoring two excellent goals in Torino's 3–1 win.[7] However, his performances have been disappointing due to injuries and lack of playing time; he did not make the expected impact despite a solid start to the season, and finished the season out of the club's starting 11.[8]

---

I remember Rosina, was also a leftie like Chino.

The Recoba goals mentioned on wiki:

Good finish at Renzo Barbera:

Motm v Roma. 2 goals (De Rossi got Skriniared on the first, and a class finish with Chino's RIGHT foot on the 2nd Toro goal), involved in the 3rd goal with a smart pass, could have scored 2 more, the play where he dribbles Cicinho and Young Mancini.. wow

You and Firdy need to dig up your posts after that game! Jizz-worthy for a Recoba fanboy.

The video:

Reactions: Nacka

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
If Recoba had played against Roma every week he would have been the greatest player of all time.

61 - 80 of 102 Posts