Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adrian Mutu has said he will accept a transfer to Verona next season. Mutu joined Inter last January from Dynamo Bucarest, but in the last six months, he has only collected ten Serie A appearances, mainly as substitute, without scoring.

The agreement between the clubs will see Verona pay 8 billion lire (€4.1m) to jointly own the forward - a good deal for Inter who signed the striker for 5 billion lire (€2.6m).

Meanwhile, Verona are ready to allow coach Cesare Prandelli to join Venezia. With him Antonio Marasco is also expected to leave for the Serie B club which should loan back Croatian Mario Cvitanovic to Verona for one season.

On the bench, Prandelli should be replaced by Attilio Perotti, who resigned from Ravenna, and who earned a Serie A promotion with Verona in the 1995-96 season.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I am not so sure it is good deal for inter.We didn't earn much money and we would lose a great player.Mutu is very similar to Del Piero,he can be a offansive playmaker and he can play in front with one classical striker(Vieri)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i really hope he scores about 15 next season and comes back like crazy next season.

He deserves to play and stupidly we are looking for new strikers when we have him hanging around.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i don't think i have ever wished for inter to lose a game. but i hope mutu kicks our ass in inter-verona next season and we finish 4-4. (the same week, i hope juve, milan, roma and fio lose to bottom-feeders.)

D

·
0 Posts
I read PSV were going to buy a new striker and Adrian Mutu was almost a 100& sure going to be theyr'e target.

It probably won't happen now since Inter have decided nto to sell him, but only loan him out. PSV should have got him on loan, because when Van Nistelrooij comes-back they don't need Mutu anymore.

How many chances does a striker need?, with Ronaldo and Vieri both out injured, Inter need someone who's going to deliver, Mutu had a few chances, didn't do anything, so he had to go, and new striker is to be found who can score goals for Inter.

Not saying I don't believe Mutu can't do it for Inter, but that's just they way it is :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts