Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Verona Seric keen to join Inter

TOYAMA, Japan, June 5 (DSA) ? Verona Croatian defender Anthony Seric has admitted to have contacts with Inter Milan. The 23-year-old Croatia defender is likely to sign a deal with Inter after the World Cup. Seric started as a substitute in Croatia?s opening tie against Mexico.

Good for Seric! Hopefully he finds a place on the team and isn't just sitting on the bench.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I read about this in the Parma forum and some of them don't seem convinced that it's true.

Seric is owned by both Verona and Parma so that needs to be settled before any such move to Inter.

I think it's better for Seric if Parma bought out Verona's half and he played with them(sorry Imocane). There's usually a lot of competition at Inter and they're always dealing in the transfer market. Seric had a good season and I think his development will be much better at Parma as he'll have a better chance of securing a starting spot there.

Parma didn't have a good season but I think they'll rebound and will be in contention for a European spot next season.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
true..he must stay in parma or verona.why?inter bought coco..only if he wants to spend time on bench,better for him to play

H

·
0 Posts
Bolje da Seric igra!

Anthony Seric je odlican igrac, volio bi da ga vidim na terenu za Parmu ili Veronu, nego da sjedi na klupu za Inter Milan. Seric je igrac koji je super u obrani, jako je borben, dobru tekniku ima, i brzinu. Najvaznije je sada da misli na jednu stvar, i to je Hrvatska na SP - 2002, ako Hrvatska dobro za-igra onda nece Seric-u biti tesko birati klub.

Volim te Hrvatska!

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Simple Amo...

Anthony Seric is a great player, I'd rather have him play with parma or Verona, rather than sit on the bench with Inter. Seric plays great defence, he has good technique and is fast. Right now the most important thing is that Croatia plays well in the World Cup and if Croatia plays well, Seric can choose his club.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts