Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter fans the thing is if he came than there would be the chance that PIRLO would move from inter and that is the worst sanario because for me i've been waiting along time now to see PIRLO START and wear number #10, i think veron is excellent but for the future PIRLO is the man and i allwayas hear u guys say Pirlo is the man so u guys should agree on that one.

P.S PRAY THAT MORRATTI IS GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR INTERNAZIONALE.

CIAO
LONG LIVE INTER MILAN

·
Registered
253 Posts
yeah.What u are saying is absolutely true.I don't think buying Veron will improve our game tremendously.He costs TOO MUCH!!Playing with Inter is a risk,I guess most of u here would know why..injuries,low morale,not winning games.We can't guarantee a strong challenge for the scudetto even with his purchase.Moratti better not make a fool of himself this time!!

Forza Inter!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
So what does that really mean...It was quoted that Lazio does not have the intention to sell him but:::If the money is right then anything could happen..

THAT IS TRUE!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Team chemistry is stronger than individual players. So if I were Moratti I wouldnt sign any big names this summer. I would stick with the same team. Let Lippi do his job by raising the squads morale and prepare for the upcoming season. As I said, team chemistry - very important!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
he best think Inter can do is:
give jugovic,seedorf and moriero to lazio, and get VERON baronio+ money :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yeah, you're right about that, cmdg... Contracts don't mean that much anymore these days.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
according to his agent the two mystery clubs are a spanish team and INter milan:
but sometime on thursday this so called deal should be concluded>
At least for now that is what they are saying?

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
if he cost 63 million pounds I'd rather buy fiore , kluivert and gallardo

if inter buy veron it will be a rip off id rather get fiore at least he is not greedy and accepts good wages and is a hard worker and kluivert who is great and scores many goals instead of buying veron

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Instead of inter investing so much money into big name players he should invest it on inter milans junior base so the inter can have the next super italian instead of buying him

FORZA INTER
LONG LIVE INTER MILAN

·
International
6,519 Posts
Veron stays in Lazio :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Veron would be a good adition to any team.
But we always have to consider more aspects than the players skills and ability.
Currently Inter has no space for Veron. We cant have both Seedorf and Prilo on the bench.
But I think that Veron is better than both of them.
Seedorf is not consistant enough and sometimes he reminds me of Denilson with the Fred Astaire moves. But he is only 23 and hopefully he will improve as a player.
Pirlo is wounderkid. Excellent technique and view. But for now he is outclassed by Veron in pace and toughness.
But I wouldnt let Pirlo go at any cost if I were Moratti/Lippi.
And I wouldnt for sure pay £ 60M for Veron any day any year.
And I also dont think Lazio would let him go.
Bring in some more italians and stay away for those huge transfers plaese.

But I surely would love to see Cannavaro in our defence...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I agree with you on trying to get Cannavaro! Besides the fact that we would buy ourselves a fantastic defender, the girls would also have something GORGEOUS to look at, hehe! Lol!:D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Since Vieri is out of the picture of any Lazio-Inter swap, i think Veron wiill stay in Rome. Thank God for that.

This is my lineup for next season:

**********************Frey**********************************

**********Cordoba*****Blanc*******Simic*********************

*****Zanetti***********************************Georgatos****
************************DiBiaggo****************************
*************Pirlo********************Seedorf***************

***************Recoba**************Vieri********************

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mikael.

I agree almost completely with your line up, but have we paid ´£ 20M for a sub? I dont think so. But were and instead of who should Farinos play?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts