Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wait a second!!!
You must be kidding becouse if you haven't noticed that Veron was the mein for Lazio
winning Lo Scudetto.
Selling him would be a disaster for the team.
He is joust too important.
Wenn he plays well the whole team plays well.
Cragnoti is stupid if he sell him becous he will never find a good repleacment for him.
Veron is indispensible!!!

------------------
Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heh BAYWATCH i think u r so stupid that you don't even know what u're talking about !
Selling Veron - Yeah right ;) :)

I think this is a joke :) but i have to admit it - it's a good one

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Lazio should sell Veron, he is not good enough to play in serie A. Instead they should buy Klas Ingesson from Bologna, a strong midfielder with big potential.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ha,ha,ha, you must be jokeing! Or you have got to much sand in your brain after saveing beatiful women... :)

"Klabbe skogshuggare" is 32 years old! Verón is 24. Verón is one of the best midfielders in the world. Ingesson can´t even keep the ball on the ground and run forward with it at the sametime.

------------------
Forza Lazio
Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mind you, Klas Ingesson is known as ´The Nordic Maradona´ and is no stranger to the occasional dream goal.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
OOOOOOPSSSSSSSS.......
what about selling Veron and buying Shaquille O'Neil from LA LAKERS???????I mean this is only a joke, so don't take it so serious???
What I'm afraid of is Inter's effort to get Veron.U know, Inter is quite crazy on buying players. Remember Vieri's transfer?????
FORZA VERON
FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
"Mitch" du får sluta upp och skämta sådär! Alla kanske inte förstår dina ironsika inslag. :)

Jag vill bara till lägga att Klabbe är mera känd som nordens Pele... :)

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think ingesson wants to join Lazio, he has just built a new house in Ödeshög and would only play 1 maybe 2 years more.

But.....if you look really close to the swedish transfer market you will notice a real beuty : Håkan Mild

In sweden known as "the new batigol".

With his brilliant technique, pace and vison for the game he would be a great benefit for Lazio.

did i mention that he scored in WC 94 !

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I though April's Fools Day was months ago!

Very funny!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
1-Are you kidding?
2-Are you blind ?
3-Are you crazy?
4-Are you living in a small island in Pacific? That you seem so distant from football?

If you are %1serious , please leave this forum alone !

[This message has been edited by blackeagle (edited 08-06-2000).]

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Mitch...did you drink too much last night!?! Veron is now in the FIFA chart of best players in the world ranked #1 in his role to sell it is pure madness, I know that last year we all think the same way about Vieri but a forward is more like replaceble than a midfieldier...no way man...Veron stays in Rome, with Simeone, Nedved and Conceicao no one can go through those four GLADIATORI!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you got that right tornado !
but instead of Conceicao i prefer Stankovic but not on all games ! They should play one match each !

FORZA 20 - STANKOVIC !
FORZA 23 - VERON !
FORZA 11 !!!! - MIHAJLOVICCCc !!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A small Pacific island such as New Zealand?, or Fiji?

Veron should join Manchester United right?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A small Pacific island such as New Zealand?, or Fiji?

Veron should join Manchester United right?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, Håkan Mild is a great striker. And he will soon be the most wanted player in Europe. The guy can do anything with a ball.

But I know a very "young" talented forward. His name is Leif "Foppa" Forsberg. He plays for GIF Sundsvall. I would like to see him in Serie A. :)

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

1 - 18 of 18 Posts