Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a rumor saying that veron is going to move to man united or real madrid ??
wut do u think

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sound no body cares ..well then man united can get veron

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
please don't make the second mistake, i do believe we could've won cl,scudetto, & coppa Italia, if Vieri combined with both Veron and Salas. So we don't need to sell Veron.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Veron was bought last season for around 30 million US. Do you think that all he has donde in this season is only worth 5 million US, no way, veron should end his career in lazio, where he has a team that plays for him

FORZA LAZIO!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Please stop posting bullhi* like this. I dunno about MU, but I can tell you guys something so the discussion will be closed once and for all:
1) Real will not sell: RAUL, Morientes, Roberto Carlos, Salgado, Redondo, Savio, McManaman and many others, so I can tell you right now that when someone posts a topic about these players being transfered this year, I can tell you right now IT IS NOT TRUE!
2) Fernando Sanz has already declared we - Real Madrid CF will spend 30 mln $ on transfers this summer, not a penny more, so rumors about Veron and tohers are simply NOT TRUE.

Now I see we have that straightened out and I hope no more crap about Real will be apearing on the Lazio forum? :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The idea of selling Veron can only be described as a "commit suicide".If we want to be in top flight we should consider about reinforcement.(Vieri should stay as well)Plus Veron's value is more then 35 million dollars!.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Over a bowl of some great pesto pasta, Real Madrid and Lazio agreed on terms. Veron, will be transfered for close to US$47 Million.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the deal is done between real madrid and lazio
veron is moving there for 47 million dollors according to the most populare news paper is spain ....
pity and crag dosent care alot about the team he wants money and nothing but money

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you really believe that Jordanian-guy? Do you really think Cragnotti would be that stupid? This is just a big Joke that Í can guarantee you Veron and Cragnotti is laughing about right now!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just curios, if there is anybody here who actually thinks that Lazio is going to sell Veron please speak in the next 24 hours or forever hold in peace!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I THINK 50 - 50 to sell Veron .
He is great player and Lazio needs him .
So, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase stay Huan.

Danijel.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I can´t imagine Veron going anywhere but if he is going to be sold then Spain is the place I would put him in.

You guys have to understand that Veron was a choice of Eriksson and so far the players he have chosen ( Pancaro, Mihajlovic, Mancini and Veron ) have been used as the backbone of Lazio. Eriksson spent all preseason and midseason talking about how Veron was going to be the " general " on midfield and it´s just like he said.

Veron is the perfect player in the speedy Gonzales game that Lazio is going to display next season with Lopez - Simone Inzaghi - Veron - Nedved and Conceciao .. Lazio needs a player that instantly delivers the magical pass and there is no player in the world that does it better then Veron.

However I do belive that there are circumstances that can see Veron leave Lazio:
1) Cragnotti would probably sell him for Vieri money even if Vieri would probably have meant a title this season for us 2) Lazio might have real trouble with the passport issue and maybe offloading Veron would solve this ( although that can just not be a factor, if Lazio did cheat then they could sell the entire team but the investigations would remain so that would make little or no sense at all ). 3) Sell Veron for 50$ and you can buy Fiore, Baronio and Lopez and a defender .. that does make stupid sense doesn´t it ??

Oh my god when I wrote that last sentance it hit me .. Veron is going :( .. There is no doubt that if we get 50$ then Veron is out of here !!! ...

Hmmmmm ..

Sucks ......

We´ll see.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I'm afraid on Cragnotti's statement, that every players are for sold (except Nesta which the statement just came out recently), this mean Lazio don't have certain player like Maldini and Albertini in Milan, or Del Piero and Conte in Juve .........

It's better that if Cragnotti says that every player are not for sale :) :) :) :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts