Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a rumor, just a rumor that inter has offered $45million usd for veron...dont know if its true or not, but what if it was? would cragnotti sell him?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Maybe if RIVALDO comes to lazio, if not veron won't be sold and anyway i think veron's price is alittle expensive 40 something million i don't think so

F

·
0 Posts
Veron is a ****e player. All he cares is money. He have no hart for the club. The same was in Sampa , then Parma , now Lazio.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how dare u say such stupid things...you must be totally on drugs...veron is a player with great heart...he left sampdoria because he was too good for the team to keep so they had to sell him to a bigger club that wanted to pay alot of money....and he was sold by parma management...he wanted to play there and he was great, but the club sold him out, he didnt sell the team out....he dedicated to parma...just because a player is sold, that doesnt mean that he asked for it...in no case did veron ask for him to be sold...he is like any other play..example: vieri.

you are the stuppidest person i have ever seen...try writing that crap in the lazio forum and you will be laughed at!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
You'd never guess that he supports Argentina would you. I agree with him though.
The thing is that there is limited loyalty in football now so Veron will not be begging to stay but at the end of the day it's up to the club.

F

·
0 Posts
Re: to " argentina " . If you are from argentina then you should know how to rate players. There you have Boca and River and tell me one player who go from Boca to River. Veron is one of LAzio`s players , Mihajlovic played for Roma and now for LAzio what is good in that .

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
FC Pelister:

Veron's transfer to Lazio, had little if nothing to do with his own personal greed. In today's world, player's in the major European leagues are transferred for great sums of money. The decisions that are taken have little if nothing to do with the actual player in question. The decisions are taken by the owners, major shareholders and sponsors.

In Argentina and many of the other leagues in South America, you normally would not see the transfer of players from rival clubs, as the object of money is greatly reduced.

Veron, is a phenomenal talent, so give credit where credit id due.

F

·
0 Posts
To all :

Thats the way i rate players. I like Inter in Italian Calcio but i dont like players like Vieri or Sousa or Ganz.This players have no hart for the club they represent. For money they move from Inter to Milan or Parma or Cremonese if they offer money and etc.
Thats why even Scotish premier is better than Italian. Show me one player who was transfered from Celtic to Glasgow , or in Spain from Real to Barca ( i dont count L.Enrike).
I like players who are born in club and they play till the end. But thats my opinion.

F

·
0 Posts
To all :

Thats the way i rate players. I like Inter in Italian Calcio but i dont like players like Vieri or Sousa or Ganz.This players have no hart for the club they represent. For money they move from Inter to Milan or Parma or Cremonese if they offer money and etc.
Thats why even Scotish premier is better than Italian. Show me one player who was transfered from Celtic to Glasgow , or in Spain from Real to Barca ( i dont count L.Enrike).
I like players who are born in club and they play till the end. But thats my opinion.

K

·
0 Posts
veron is pure class would like to see him play for parma agai instead of ortega

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
FC Pelister: Romanian superstar Gheorghe Hagi played for both Real Madrid and Barcelona.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
pelister, I realize it is a dumb thing to debate with you, but I just wanna say that inter offers money to players that never able to help the club.....

Veron is great player, he moved from parma not because the money, but he wants some achivement, especially in Serie A ......

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
every player except batigol ;) moves to another club...its turning out to be a tradition. it doesnt mean i like it, but i find it entertaining to see different skillful players in teams every year.

F

·
0 Posts
i wanted to say that i dont like players who play soccer for money as much as players who play for their club.
Inter dont need Veron so i think he will stay in Lazio.
Inter and other clubs from Italy to be a champoions need a league where Juve and Milan dont have their refferies.

M

·
0 Posts
Verón to Inter? NO WAY.
Why would he leave Lazio? He's been a hit since he joined them from Parma. Secondly, why would Lazio sell him when he's the key figure in how they play? If they wanna challenge again next season, they won't sell Verón.
Lastly, why would he go to Inter. He wants to win something and he has got a good chance with Lazio.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts