Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
pierre.
Do you really think that your swap is realistic."Vieri,Frey/Peruzzi and Fiore for Almeyda, Salas and Pancaro + Money..."
Its exactly the same thing as if I said lets make a swap with Panucci, Seedorf and Mutu and Veron, Nesta and Almeyda + money.
Would you take it? I believe not.
When two equally big teams swap players theres always some balance in the trade.
But keep on fdreaming if you want.

-JB

· Registered
63 Posts
Pierre. I hope I dont get you wrong.
But for an Interista like me I would never take that swap. Neither would you take mine.

We dont need Pancaro. We dont need Salas (not badly) and we dont need Almeyda even if I like him alot.
But you Laziales need a keeper and for sure you would welcome V32. And the same goes for Fiore.
See my point?

-JB

· Registered
63 Posts
Angelo B.
Inter may need some players. But not the ones you all talked about Almeyda, Salas, Pancaro. Especially not if we have to give V32, Frey and Fiore(not even an Inter player). Thats why I made a similar but opposite offer. Including Nesta; Veron....
my point is if theres gonna be a swap between Inter & Lazio it must be with equally good players. And if you want Frey and V32 youve have to put in Veron and almeyda and salas or something like that.
I dont even think theres going to be a big trade between our clubs. Maybe Frey/peruzzi for Veron/almeyda.

But time will tell us.

All the best

-J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.